The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath uni accomodation

Looking at accommodation options at Bath - what proportion of undergraduates in Woodland Court are 1st years? Also, are you likely to be in a flat with other 1st years, or is it mixed across year groups, and is it quite sociable?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Looking at accommodation options at Bath - what proportion of undergraduates in Woodland Court are 1st years? Also, are you likely to be in a flat with other 1st years, or is it mixed across year groups, and is it quite sociable?

At Bath, pretty much all of the university accommodation is for first years, and some post-grad students in a few select places. So yes, the others will also be first years :smile:

https://www.bath.ac.uk/professional-services/student-accommodation/ for more info (scroll down a bit for Woodland Court)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by bl0bf1sh
At Bath, pretty much all of the university accommodation is for first years, and some post-grad students in a few select places. So yes, the others will also be first years :smile:

https://www.bath.ac.uk/professional-services/student-accommodation/ for more info (scroll down a bit for Woodland Court)

Thank you for replying.
I read somewhere that a 1st year was in a flat with 3rd years, but hopefully this wouldn't happen if I apply for Woodland Court.
Do you know if it tends to be quite a sociable place to live?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for replying.
I read somewhere that a 1st year was in a flat with 3rd years, but hopefully this wouldn't happen if I apply for Woodland Court.
Do you know if it tends to be quite a sociable place to live?

I can't say from personal experience, but given the number of people per flat I should think so :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bl0bf1sh
I can't say from personal experience, but given the number of people per flat I should think so :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 5
Usually most uni accommodation is for 1st years, because in year 2 and so on people typically get a private house share instead.

Quick Reply

Latest