The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why the hell didn't this person just walk back to the party, either scab a £50 off a friend or phone her parents on her top of the range mobile to wire her some money? Obviously taxi companies do take credit and debit cards on the phone you know....daaahling!

And as for the Jimmy Choo's, at least they weren't Manolos. Much more expensive, at least a weeks pocket money.
Danithestudent
Why the hell didn't this person just walk back to the party, either scab a £50 off a friend or phone her parents on her top of the range mobile to wire her some money? Obviously taxi companies do take credit and debit cards on the phone you know....daaahling!

And as for the Jimmy Choo's, at least they weren't Manolos. Much more expensive, at least a weeks pocket money.

Oh I adore Manolo! But yes, at least they werent Manolos, Toni Bianco's or Terry Biviano. I think there should be some sort of Luxury Shoe Liberation Front...
Everdawn
Oh I adore Manolo! But yes, at least they werent Manolos, Toni Bianco's or Terry Biviano. I think there should be some sort of Luxury Shoe Liberation Front...
I feel cheated, I was once bought a pair of Manolos but I didn't know and I didn't like the guy anyway so my friend Vicky got with him and now has MY shoes.

Grrrrr. And then this guy offered her a pair of Jimmy Choos if she snogged him and she didn't and I snogged him when I was really very drunk the other night and apparently it doesn't "apply" to me.
Grrr, see cheated!!!

I don't care that much though really, I'm not a whore. And I had to be drunk to snog him lol
Danithestudent
I feel cheated, I was once bought a pair of Manolos but I didn't know and I didn't like the guy anyway so my friend Vicky got with him and now has MY shoes.

Grrrrr. And then this guy offered her a pair of Jimmy Choos if she snogged him and she didn't and I snogged him when I was really very drunk the other night and apparently it doesn't "apply" to me.
Grrr, see cheated!!!

I don't care that much though really, I'm not a whore. And I had to be drunk to snog him lol

bad luck huh....
Penthesilia
bad luck huh....
Totally, oh well. I'd only wreck em anyway. I only have 3 pairs of shoes. I'm a weird girl. I'm a handbag girl personally, so much more practical.

Are those Avril Lavigne's eyes???
oh, my sister's a BIG handbag girl, Im an earings girl. No thats Catherine Zeta's eyes.. :smile:
Reply 146
*throws her walking sticks at posh and attempts to wander off mumbling things about "f... selfish spoiled brats............ able to wear shoes with heels............ able to walk without a stick.............. mumble mumble, mutter mutter, ungreatful little.............." then realises that without her sticks she can't wander anywhere.

Charters, get a copy of your car key made, but don't tell spoiled brat sis.

Posh, swap you an 8 mile walk for being able to walk and able to wear any shoes you choose.
Just found this thread (dont know how :confused: ) and just had to say it's brilliant!! :biggrin: Even though I am the younger sister of an older brother (OK well thats obvious :rolleyes: )...

Latest

Trending

Trending