The Student Room Group

Remark gcse

remark
is it worth remarking a biology exam to get an A*. I'm 2 UMS marks off but i'm not sure if my grade will go down instead.
Original post by Dorae
is it worth remarking a biology exam to get an A*. I'm 2 UMS marks off but i'm not sure if my grade will go down instead.

It is worth it as it shouldn't go down enough to move you out of the A bracket, I am getting 4 exams remarked, well done on the result!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chrissie_dancer
It is worth it as it shouldn't go down enough to move you out of the A bracket, I am getting 4 exams remarked, well done on the result!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :smile:, i hope your remarks go well
Reply 4
Original post by Dorae
thank you :smile:, i hope your remarks go well

At my school, if you are close to next boundary you get remark.I got a C, so hopefully I will get my B in literature
i want to remark my GCSE English as i was 4 marks of a C . does anyone know how i can apply to remark and what is the deadline?
Original post by Mohammed Hyder
i want to remark my GCSE English as i was 4 marks of a C . does anyone know how i can apply to remark and what is the deadline?

I think you go to your school/ask your teacher to send it off for remark. I think the deadline is the 20th September 2015 and a fee of about £20 if your marks don't improve
Original post by Dorae
I think you go to your school/ask your teacher to send it off for remark. I think the deadline is the 20th September 2015 and a fee of about £20 if your marks don't improve

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest