Happy Birthday Blissy and Helenia! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all who have their birthday today!!!
serious stuff
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
happy Birtday yo

have a goodun
big mama
Report 14 years ago
Happy birthday - have a great time
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy birthday both of you! Helenia, I assume you're turning 20? (no longer a teenager!). How old are you blissy? Hope you're both out tonight having fun.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
Happy birthday both of you! Helenia, I assume you're turning 20? (no longer a teenager!). How old are you blissy? Hope you're both out tonight having fun.
Yes, I am 20 now. No escaping it, I will be off to buy a walking stick tomorrow.
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Yes, I am 20 now. No escaping it, I will be off to buy a walking stick tomorrow.
Do you feel more responsible? Or still a teen at heart? What are you doing back in your room so early... :mad: Go out, get more drunk!
BazTheMoney
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
See who excitable freshers are... :rolleyes: You'd think they're the only people to have birthdays.

My birthday celebrations consisted of having dinner in the hall, then drinking real ale in the bar whilst discussing the issues of the day with a selection of my fellow finalists till 10pm; then retreating to my room for a few hours of revision.
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BazTheMoney)
See who excitable freshers are... :rolleyes: You'd think they're the only people to have birthdays.

My birthday celebrations consisted of having dinner in the hall, then drinking real ale in the bar whilst discussing the issues of the day with a selection of my fellow finalists till 10pm; then retreating to my room for a few hours of revision.
Revision has been my birthday celebration for the past three, and it's probably going to be for my next four as well. Summer birthdays were so great when we were ten.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
Do you feel more responsible? Or still a teen at heart? What are you doing back in your room so early... :mad: Go out, get more drunk!
Of course I'm responsible. And Baz, I am the only person (apart from blissy) with a birthday - you don't want yours, so I shall steal it back.

I can't go out and get more drunk, I have an exam tomorrow but after that I will have finished so woooooooo! Time to go out and indulge in the Fresher-style behaviour that Baz despises, which will not involve real ale.
BazTheMoney
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Of course I'm responsible. And Baz, I am the only person (apart from blissy) with a birthday - you don't want yours, so I shall steal it back.

I can't go out and get more drunk, I have an exam tomorrow but after that I will have finished so woooooooo! Time to go out and indulge in the Fresher-style behaviour that Baz despises, which will not involve real ale.
When you get to my age it's all downhill - another year closer to death, blah blah blah!

Freshers... makes my blood boil just thinking about them! And I'm preparing myself for life within the MCR, where port and ale are probable the standard beveridge. Not that I'm complaining!
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BazTheMoney)
When you get to my age it's all downhill - another year closer to death, blah blah blah!

Freshers... makes my blood boil just thinking about them! And I'm preparing myself for life within the MCR, where port and ale are probable the standard beveridge. Not that I'm complaining!
Make the most of what you have in front of you and don't be morbid, that's what I say. Death comes to everyone.

Freshers freshers freshers....

Port is quite nice, but ale mings.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
20.06%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (132)
40.12%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.82%

Watched Threads