The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all who have their birthday today!!! :smile:
happy Birtday yo

have a goodun
Reply 102
Happy birthday - have a great time
Happy birthday both of you! Helenia, I assume you're turning 20? (no longer a teenager!). How old are you blissy? Hope you're both out tonight having fun.
Reply 104
Mysticmin
Happy birthday both of you! Helenia, I assume you're turning 20? (no longer a teenager!). How old are you blissy? Hope you're both out tonight having fun.

Yes, I am 20 now. No escaping it, I will be off to buy a walking stick tomorrow.
Helenia
Yes, I am 20 now. No escaping it, I will be off to buy a walking stick tomorrow.

Do you feel more responsible? :biggrin: Or still a teen at heart? What are you doing back in your room so early... :mad: Go out, get more drunk!
See who excitable freshers are... :rolleyes: You'd think they're the only people to have birthdays.

My birthday celebrations consisted of having dinner in the hall, then drinking real ale in the bar whilst discussing the issues of the day with a selection of my fellow finalists till 10pm; then retreating to my room for a few hours of revision.
BazTheMoney
See who excitable freshers are... :rolleyes: You'd think they're the only people to have birthdays.

My birthday celebrations consisted of having dinner in the hall, then drinking real ale in the bar whilst discussing the issues of the day with a selection of my fellow finalists till 10pm; then retreating to my room for a few hours of revision.

Revision has been my birthday celebration for the past three, and it's probably going to be for my next four as well. Summer birthdays were so great when we were ten.
Reply 108
Mysticmin
Do you feel more responsible? :biggrin: Or still a teen at heart? What are you doing back in your room so early... :mad: Go out, get more drunk!

Of course I'm responsible. And Baz, I am the only person (apart from blissy) with a birthday - you don't want yours, so I shall steal it back. :tongue:

I can't go out and get more drunk, I have an exam tomorrow :frown: but after that I will have finished so woooooooo! Time to go out and indulge in the Fresher-style behaviour that Baz despises, which will not involve real ale.
Helenia
Of course I'm responsible. And Baz, I am the only person (apart from blissy) with a birthday - you don't want yours, so I shall steal it back. :tongue:

I can't go out and get more drunk, I have an exam tomorrow :frown: but after that I will have finished so woooooooo! Time to go out and indulge in the Fresher-style behaviour that Baz despises, which will not involve real ale.

When you get to my age it's all downhill - another year closer to death, blah blah blah!

Freshers... makes my blood boil just thinking about them! And I'm preparing myself for life within the MCR, where port and ale are probable the standard beveridge. Not that I'm complaining! :biggrin:
Reply 110
BazTheMoney
When you get to my age it's all downhill - another year closer to death, blah blah blah!

Freshers... makes my blood boil just thinking about them! And I'm preparing myself for life within the MCR, where port and ale are probable the standard beveridge. Not that I'm complaining! :biggrin:

Make the most of what you have in front of you and don't be morbid, that's what I say. Death comes to everyone.

Freshers freshers freshers....:tongue:

Port is quite nice, but ale mings.

Latest

Trending

Trending