The Student Room Group

Zone 1/2/3 buddy ups

Is anyone interested in finding a big place (3-4 bedrooms) and buddying up for it? Every year a lot of students find cheaper accommodation this way. I'll be going to KCL but because I live within the M25 I can't be offered accommodation for my first year. I'm pitching this idea to those who are in the same or similar boat.
I'm a 21 year old male who'll be starting postgrad at Birkbeck. Count me in if you aren't just looking for first years. I have a budget of around 150-180£pw (depending on the location).
Original post by nefariousdream
I'm a 21 year old male who'll be starting postgrad at Birkbeck. Count me in if you aren't just looking for first years. I have a budget of around 150-180£pw (depending on the location).
Great! :biggrin:
I'm 22 and I'll also be starting a postgrad, but at UCL. I'll be starting it Sept 28th. Most houses I've seen for rent are for 4/5 people, maybe we should scout another.
Also, are you guys able to travel to London / are in London to look around the place?

Original post by Drummermean

Hoping you guys are still on this. We just need one more.
Also, are you guys able to travel to London / are in London to look around the place?
Yes, as I'm in London.
(edited 8 years ago)

Original post by Drummermean

Original post by daliuks
There are four of us now. :biggrin:
That's awesome! I'm not in London though, so I can't really help you guys in finding places, other than maybe sending you gumtree and spareroom links...
Reply 7
Hi, I'm a 21 year old French male. I'll be starting at UCL (MSc), I'll be interested in joining you if you want to find something with 5 bedrooms. Tell me if you're interested !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending