The Student Room Group

KCL student searching for flatmates

Hi! i'm searching for other students (preferably but not necessarily from kcl) who are still searching for a room to search together and possibly rent an apartment.

i'm a 21 yo male and i am gonna be a student at King's college (Philosophy MA), i have already lived with other students for 2 years and i'm an amicable and chill person. I'm also From Naples in the south of Italy and i love to cook for me and others.

cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by LProta
Hi! i'm searching for other students (preferably but not necessarily from kcl) who are still searching for a room to search together and possibly rent an apartment.

i'm a 21 yo male and i am gonna be a student at King's college (Philosophy MA), i have already lived with other students for 2 years and i'm an amicable and chill person. I'm also From Naples in the south of Italy and i love to cook for me and others.

cheers!

Hi, I'm an incoming LSE postgrad student (22, F) looking to buddy up for a flatshare. I'll be moving to London around 13th Sept and am searching for flats in Zone 1. Sending you a DM with my contact so we can discuss this further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending