The Student Room Group

Gcse help, confused, worried

I have recently received my results back from my GCSE English retake and unfortunately achieved a D. I want to join the Royal Engineers and cannot do so without a C in English, but i have now left college so i was wondering what i should do next?

How would i go about retaking it again now that i have left college and would it cost me and who would i need to contact in order to achieve this?

I'm mot an over achiever and simply need a C in English Language, so i was wondering can you simply just do a Foundation paper or a IGCSE paper to achieve this or would it need to be Higher GCSE???
Reply 1
Original post by Lukeyluton96
I have recently received my results back from my GCSE English retake and unfortunately achieved a D. I want to join the Royal Engineers and cannot do so without a C in English, but i have now left college so i was wondering what i should do next?

How would i go about retaking it again now that i have left college and would it cost me and who would i need to contact in order to achieve this?

I'm mot an over achiever and simply need a C in English Language, so i was wondering can you simply just do a Foundation paper or a IGCSE paper to achieve this or would it need to be Higher GCSE???

Speak to your college and see if they will let you back just to resit english paper they may make you pay but will be worth it, if not contact other local colleges
I would suggest over the phone rather than the email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending