The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dazzyaa911
i live in a nice area, but sometimes we get the odd idiot roaring around on their little shitty 50 cc motorbikes :tongue:

I live in a nice area too, but they use the lovely field/meadow next to my house. Every single saturday morning. For months now :mad: :frown:
Reply 21
or when you try and get to sleep and you hear that zzzzzzzzzz of a fly....random I know. Creaking floorboards also annoy me, if someone is creeping round the house and like 4 am
Reply 22
dazzyaa911
i live in a nice area, but sometimes we get the odd idiot roaring around on their little shitty 50 cc motorbikes :tongue:

we all know that feeling. twats.
Reply 23
Cate
It is a lovely peaceful summer's evening, when my stupid stupid neighbour, who has been at home all day cleaning his stupid car, decides that now, 8.45 in the evening, would be a good time to mow his front lawn. With his stupidly loud lawnmower.
I am mad :mad:
Why are neighbours so annoying???
Share your bad neighbour stories here.

At nights, usually around 12:30 to 2 am i can hear my neighbours (upstairs) doing it....and it is very loud. It annoys me because i normally revise at that time and hearing all of this for 45 mins doesn't help me at all:frown:...
Reply 24
Charters
or when you try and get to sleep and you hear that zzzzzzzzzz of a fly....random I know. Creaking floorboards also annoy me, if someone is creeping round the house and like 4 am

Haha. Or someone is watching a movie in the next room and have it turned up too loud really late at night.
Good grief is there no end to the annoyance?? :rolleyes: :mad: :frown:
Our neighbours are quite annoying. They shout at the top of their lungs, which is really annoying at the best of times, but it makes it impossible to do some revision nowadays!! :mad: Plus they play football and decide it is "fun" to bang their ball against our fence which is close to falling down - this is probably a good thing for them as they would then have easier access to getting all the footballs that they manage to throw/kick over our fence. :mad:

But actually in comparison to some of you, my neighbours are (and i hate to say this)... a blessing!!! :confused:
Charters

like wen u have a GAY brother who livs with u :rolleyes: that is totally the GREATEST annoyance
Reply 27
the worst is when, at 6:25, your sisters that are twins start BICKERING in the mornings...... i mean WHY!?!?? why not in the evenings? why can't they be arguing right now? ( not that i really want them to )
Reply 28
Cate
Haha. Or someone is watching a movie in the next room and have it turned up too loud really late at night.
Good grief is there no end to the annoyance?? :rolleyes: :mad: :frown:

Worse still is when someone is playing there music and you can only hear half the song so it sounds like a low hum
Reply 29
dazzyaa911
the worst is when, at 6:25, your sisters that are twins start BICKERING in the mornings...... i mean WHY!?!?? why not in the evenings? why can't they be arguing right now? ( not that i really want them to )

Coincidentally I hate sisters too, I share the pain :rolleyes:
dazzyaa911

Because brothers (and sisters in your case) are the most annoying things!!! They are put on this earth to annoy us!!! :rolleyes:
Reply 31
Charters
Coincidentally I hate sisters too, I share the pain :rolleyes:

I hate sisters too. They *always* argue. I never do :biggrin:
I like refuse 2b slagged off in ma absence BROTHEREN- try having 5 brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its aa conspiracy
Reply 33
posh&loaded_lib
I like refuse 2b slagged off in ma absence BROTHEREN- try having 5 brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its aa conspiracy

how can you be slagged off in your absence....your here :biggrin:
posh&loaded_lib

OUCH!!!
Reply 35
The people who live above me like to play very loud music. At 2am. I think they are nocturnal....don't here a peep out of them in the day, yet night time its usually so loud that if i have left glasses on my windowsill then they will vibrate.
Reply 36
Silly Sally
OUCH!!!

haha, trust me she comes with a warning and she does actually still kick and bite you at the age of 15 :tongue:
Reply 37
posh&loaded_lib

Ooh it's you again, trying to get more sympathy for having such a nice brother? :wink: :tongue:
Charters
haha, trust me she comes with a warning and she does actually still kick and bite you at the age of 15 :tongue:

LOL - aren't i glad i don't have a sisiter then!!! :biggrin:
Cate
Ooh it's you again, trying to get more sympathy for having such a nice brother? :wink: :tongue:

GRRRRRRRRRR, I'm the victim here HALLO! He's actually evil

Latest

Trending

Trending