The Student Room Group

Combined social sciences

Okay, so I'm looking for courses in combined social sciences/arts/humanities, so far I have found:
Human, Social and Political Sciences (Cambridge)
Combined Social Sciences (Durham)
Joint honours (Glasgow)
Applied Social Sciences (Sheffield)
Social Sciences BSc (UCL)
Social and political sciences (York)

Does anyone have any experience with these courses, or know any other similar courses that may be of interest?
Liberal Arts at Exeter.
Just liberal arts in general

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phoebe-fuller
Okay, so I'm looking for courses in combined social sciences/arts/humanities, so far I have found:
Human, Social and Political Sciences (Cambridge)
Combined Social Sciences (Durham)
Joint honours (Glasgow)
Applied Social Sciences (Sheffield)
Social Sciences BSc (UCL)
Social and political sciences (York)

Does anyone have any experience with these courses, or know any other similar courses that may be of interest?

I know them like the back of my hand. PM me if you have any questions. Have a look at UCL Arts and sciences society route, Birmingham and Bristol liberal arts, Exeter flexible combined honours.

I got offers from Durham and Cambridge last year, missed by a matter of ums points and have been advised on how to reapply this year. If you have any questions please ask :smile:
thanks guys :smile:
new liberal arts course at Durham this year
Reply 6
Social Sciences at Bath! I'm applying for the same courses at Durham and York :smile:
All those courses you listed are actually very different to each other. What is it you actually want to study? What are you interested in?
I'm mainly interested in sociology and politics, which all of the courses let me do. But I also want the opportunity to pick other subjects up like anthropology etc.
Which did you end up doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending