The Student Room Group

Newman or ucb??

Hi I'm applying through through clearing for a business degree but can't decide Newman university or university college Birmingham?? Please help.
Original post by Werepot11
Hi I'm applying through through clearing for a business degree but can't decide Newman university or university college Birmingham?? Please help.

Business is a popular subject at UCB. Read current student Nethan's blog and find out a bit more about the course - http://bit.ly/1VwhoIr
Or apply now through clearing - 0121 604 1040
(edited 8 years ago)
Hello there,

Birmingham has some fantastic universities but on my own experience, looking at both universities, I choose UCB due to its flexibility on the course. The business enterprise degree at UCB allows the student to undertake either a business plan or dissertation, choose options to further enhance skills within business such as finance, marketing, human resources. The course also offers external opportunities for business students to participate in conferences, exhibitions etc. Finally, the business degree at UCB is accredited by University of Birmingham which was name university of the year in 2013.
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply, yea the business enterprise degree is what I have been offered. Can you tell me please as its accredited by the uni of Birmingham, does it say ucb or uni of Birmingham on the graduation certificate? And what about the graduation photo frame does it say ucb or uni of bham.
Please let me know
Thank you
Reply 4
As business enterprise is accredited by the uni of Birmingham is it possible For it to say uni of Birmingham on the frame at the end in graduation?
No problem, at the present time, anybody from UCB who graduate with a BA (Hons) Business Enterprise will be accredited from University of Birmingham but this can change in the following years due to the expansion of UCB growing into university status. I hope this answer can shed some light on your situation. Our admissions team at UCB will be happy to clear up any questions during clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending