The Student Room Group

HELP!!!

I got put in second set for English and I want to be able to move up so what can I do to improve my work? I was a 7.2 in year 9 :/ How can I ace the first assessment we get?
Original post by Sneedshelp
I got put in second set for English and I want to be able to move up so what can I do to improve my work? I was a 7.2 in year 9 :/ How can I ace the first assessment we get?

To be honest, it doesn't matter which set you are in, you are both doing the same GCSE :biggrin: but as you said, you need to ace the first "official" assessment and then i would ask to be moved up. You just need to prepare for it, a lot. It's that simple.
Reply 2
Original post by Hayley Williams
To be honest, it doesn't matter which set you are in, you are both doing the same GCSE :biggrin: but as you said, you need to ace the first "official" assessment and then i would ask to be moved up. You just need to prepare for it, a lot. It's that simple.

Ahh Thank You! Do you know how I can ace it and do really well, better than the rest of the class because then I will probably be able to move up?
Original post by Sneedshelp
Ahh Thank You! Do you know how I can ace it and do really well, better than the rest of the class because then I will probably be able to move up?

All you can do is practise. :smile: Your teacher will tell you well in advance and you should work on it at home.

Quick Reply

Latest