The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Have a full body tattoo of yourself, but 2 inches taller.
Reply 21
I would possibly consider getting one when I'm a bit older, but only something really tiny on my hip. Just a thought though, nothing serious ...
Reply 22
my friend jus got one on her lower back , vines n flowers in yellow and green which is ok but i prefer black or red
alot of guys say its unattractive on girls
but then alot of girls say its unattractive on guys?!
only problem is when your 70 and uve got one...its kind of eugh
Reply 23
Some people I know are very fickle and want to get tattoos, they can't even keep the same poster on thier wall for a week, how would they cope with the same picture on their arm for life? Also you get sterotyped much more with tattoos, which I know some people would not like. I would recomend waiting till you are older, and get something that means something. The only thing I would ever get tattood would be the initials of my children or of my dad, very descritly. But if you do have one, good luck!
I want to have a bat'leth put on my arm.
Reply 25
You could have a white one. They look cool and they're not too in ya face.
Reply 26
if your not totally sure what you want i wouldnt get one you have ages to pick a design that means something to you dont just do something stupid
Amb1
You could have a white one. They look cool and they're not too in ya face.

a white what?
Reply 28
~*glitter*~
what do u think about them? i want to get 1 but i cant decided where or what to have, i dont like all these flouncy girly devils and shit, i what something creative and dateless, any ideas?

www.bmezine.com

have a look on there

if your going to get one, i would personally go for white ink if your pale skinned - that way if you grow out of i,t people wont notice it too much anyway. if not, go for red ink and some tribal design or something - that can look quite pretty if done well
Reply 29
wiwarin_mir
a white what?

the do tattoos in white ink, it is noticable but then not at the same time
charlord
www.bmezine.com

have a look on there

if your going to get one, i would personally go for white ink if your pale skinned - that way if you grow out of i,t people wont notice it too much anyway. if not, go for red ink and some tribal design or something - that can look quite pretty if done well

have you got a tatoo then?
Reply 31
wiwarin_mir
have you got a tatoo then?

noo, im not too sure that i want one really, i dont know. i think when your young they look ok, but then you see some older people with them all over their arms and it looks really faded and tired, i wouldnt want that
Reply 32
charlord
noo, im not too sure that i want one really, i dont know. i think when your young they look ok, but then you see some older people with them all over their arms and it looks really faded and tired, i wouldnt want that

yeah... people say that you can get the ones that fade away within 5 years - but you just end up looking stupid in a shorter space of time lol. Though obviously in the long term it'd be ok
charlord

I obviously would not want loads of tatoos, just one or two. I also might get some plastic surgery to give myself cranial ridges.
Reply 34
rednirt
yeah... people say that you can get the ones that fade away within 5 years - but you just end up looking stupid in a shorter space of time lol. Though obviously in the long term it'd be ok

i dont understand how people can have these UV tatoos that glow under UV light - surely thats not healthy
Reply 35
wiwarin_mir
I obviously would not want loads of tatoos, just one or two. I also might get some plastic surgery to give myself cranial ridges.

to look like a klingon? whatever floats your boat I guess there :wink:
Reply 36
wiwarin_mir

What?
Reply 37
wiwarin_mir

oh no dont have plastic surgery thats too permanent!! tattoos can tell a story and have some meaning attached to them which i personally quite like
Reply 38
charlord
i dont understand how people can have these UV tatoos that glow under UV light - surely thats not healthy

:eek: ooooh, I've not heard of them! They sound pretty cool... tho as you say by having them glowing it makes me think of just having a load of radioactive stuff in your skin lol
Reply 39
i have a K on my right foot, mainly because its my first initial! i love it, it was a spur of the moment decision to have it done but i can show it off when i go out in strappy shoes or on the beach or whenever but i can also cover it up when i need to and when i get older! i was going to get one on the back of my nech but when i get old and have no hair then everyone will be able to c it! u have to be sure u want it and if u get a chinese symbol, make sure it means what u think it dus i know sum1 who chose hers cos it looked nice n it means somethin really stupid like cyclone!

Latest

Trending

Trending