The Student Room Group

I stand a solid chance with my choices, right?

Hello, in my AS year I achieved ABBD grades.

A for History, Bs for Politics + English Lit and D in Philosophy. I have dropped Philosophy and have been told that in English I will be predicted A as my teacher strongly believes I will achieve it (I hope he's right). And so at the very very least I am predicted AAB, and I know that my college has a policy of pushing grades up so possibly A*AA. Not terrible either way!

My choice of course is Ancient History, I was previously set on History but after much research I find that I like this side more. My choices are/will be;

(NO ORDER)

Kings College London - AAB
Durham - AAA
Birmingham - ABB
Royal Holloway - ABB
Kent - BBB

Not to sound naive but, I stand a pretty good chance with this don't I?
Reply 1
Original post by TitanCream
Hello, in my AS year I achieved ABBD grades.

A for History, Bs for Politics + English Lit and D in Philosophy. I have dropped Philosophy and have been told that in English I will be predicted A as my teacher strongly believes I will achieve it (I hope he's right). And so at the very very least I am predicted AAB, and I know that my college has a policy of pushing grades up so possibly A*AA. Not terrible either way!

My choice of course is Ancient History, I was previously set on History but after much research I find that I like this side more. My choices are/will be;

(NO ORDER)

Kings College London - AAB
Durham - AAA
Birmingham - ABB
Royal Holloway - ABB
Kent - BBB

Not to sound naive but, I stand a pretty good chance with this don't I?

yes.

Quick Reply

Latest