The Student Room Group

LNAT prep!

Hi there,

I just wanted some advice from anyone who has sat the LNAT to give some advice on how to prepare and tackle the test. Any solid recommendations on how to ‘revise’ for it and where to really begin?
I did mine two years ago and all I did was practice papers (I didn't even pay for them, I just used the free online ones) and I only started revising maybe a month before the test, there's a sample paper on the LNAT website, there are also several papers here https://law-mind.co.uk/lnat-question-bank/

The point of the test is that you can't really revise for it and it's more just to see how you think so my main advice is not to worry about it. I spent ages obsessing and worrying over the LNAT and being really disappointed with my practice test scores then on the day I did better and ended up getting into my first choice uni. You only need to be aiming for a mid-upper 20s score to have a solid chance at getting into a Loxbridge uni.

Good luck with your revision and LNAT :smile:
Thank you so much for your response and resources I really appreciate it. I also feel less stressed so thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending