The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ChemistBoy
Fie on you sir! It is clear that Durham is too northerly to be conducive to high learning as the brain works slow at lower temperatures.

Exactly. Besides, 'Bristol' sounds more cheerful and also shares three letters with 'Cambridge' (and they're in their proper sequence, too!) and two with 'Oxford', which means it comes close in overall quality, whereas 'Durham'... erm, no, wait...
Reply 41
Bristol, baby.
Reply 42
If you go to Bristol all Durham will become is a mispelling of one of the halls of residence. :wink:
Reply 43
Bristol ;yes;
Reply 44
Good stuff thanks guys, I think that is a resounding vote in favour of Bristol. As for Chemist Boy- I can't think what possessed me to write something slightly daft and vacuous on so sacred a platform as an internet forum! In answer to your point, since I haven't visited either, your guess is as good as mine as to which I'd enjoy more and both have obvious pros and cons so I would be happy to put either down, and I felt I might as well do something which would allow me to make a decision on the impressions and informed opinions of others. And let me just say that is some extremely impressive moderating- even added a poll! Pos rep shall be forthcoming when I work out how the buff to donate it. Cheers again.
Durham
Reply 46
Bristol
Reply 47
Durham all the way.
Reply 48
Bristol!
exeter
Reply 50
Bit late, but: Durham! :biggrin:
Reply 51
Bristol!
Exeter!
Reply 53
Durham!
Reply 54
If you go anywhere which does not have a collegiate system you will not get a job. No company will employ someone who studied somewhere that doesnt have buildings constructed before 1850- It's the law.
No Junior Common Room, No job. Simple.
Reply 55
Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol Bristol
Exeter.
Reply 57
Durham.
But they rejected me, so if you don´t pick it then that´s cool too.
Reject the bastards!!
On the other hand, Bistol did give me an offer, but for a different subject to what I had applied for.
Like zomg it´s such a hard choice#zomg#
Reply 58
Bristol
Exeter

Latest

Trending

Trending