The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I like msn the best. I have only used Aim other than msn but msn seems to be far superior.
Reply 2
I use MSN purely because all my friends are on it. Don't particularly like the interface though - I might give Trillian a try.
Reply 3
so most people use MSN . me too , but I also use ICQ and yahoo message.
Reply 4
MSN and QQ :wink:
Reply 5
I have msn, yahoo, AIM, ICQ, skype and IRC
Reply 6
I have them all, but "use" is the operative word. The last time I actually talked to someone was.. err... about two weeks ago? Weirdos used to message me all the time on ICQ til I put on "No cybersex chat, because you're all crap at it. And don't bother unless you're interesting." Now no-one messages me at all because it's a bit of a scary message!

But yes, I go on these things all the time but never seem to actually chat on them...
Reply 7
sz72
MSN and QQ :wink:

oh are you chinese too?
Reply 8
i know quite a few people who use icq - but why? it is terrible
Reply 9
TheWolf
i know quite a few people who use icq - but why? it is terrible

It makes cute typing noises when you're typing messages, and if you're bored it's random chat feature is far better than AIMs. I don't think MSN or Yahoo even have a feature where you can chat to people you don't know..
Reply 10
Msn
Reply 11
i used msn just because most other people have it. i have yahoo messenger on my computer (cos my server is btyahoo) but i've never used it.

lou xxx
Reply 12
lou p
i used msn just because most other people have it. i have yahoo messenger on my computer (cos my server is btyahoo) but i've never used it.

lou xxx

I only use MSN cause it came bundled with XP, lol. ICQ is OK, use to use it, but it became annoying what with its incessent typing noises.
Reply 13
Bhaal85
I only use MSN cause it came bundled with XP, lol. ICQ is OK, use to use it, but it became annoying what with its incessent typing noises.

I also think that MSN is perhaps the most popular too, I've just been going through people on the forum and adding them to MSN.
Reply 14
F. Poste
It makes cute typing noises when you're typing messages, and if you're bored it's random chat feature is far better than AIMs. I don't think MSN or Yahoo even have a feature where you can chat to people you don't know..

yes ,I agree with him .Both advantage and disadvantage in each chat software
haiwei0567

I have to say that most of the people I talk to are on MSN (80 contacts)
Reply 16
wiwarin_mir
I have to say that most of the people I talk to are on MSN (80 contacts)

but we have to admit that before MSN came to world , most people used icq .
Reply 17
haiwei0567
but we have to admit that before MSN came to world , most people used icq .

definitely time to move on :smile:
Reply 18
haiwei0567

I am a girl :smile: but yeah, there's good and bad points in every program.

Latest

Trending

Trending