The Student Room Group

I need help (want to chat on school computer)

Ok so , im on a school computer and they have restrictions for a LOT of social media apps and i want to chat with my bf without my dad knowing (therefore why im on my school computer) but idk which website to use! Any suggestions?
drrr.com is a chatting website, you don't need to sign up to an account to use, just be careful whilst on it because there can be some weird people online sometimes. You can use duckduckgo to surf the web more freely, although I'd like to warn you that schools usually have software that tracks and screen-captures what students do on their computers so be careful.

Is there a reason why your dad doesn't want you talking to your boyfriend?
Original post by wokirow
drrr.com is a chatting website, you don't need to sign up to an account to use, just be careful whilst on it because there can be some weird people online sometimes. You can use duckduckgo to surf the web more freely, although I'd like to warn you that schools usually have software that tracks and screen-captures what students do on their computers so be careful.

Is there a reason why your dad doesn't want you talking to your boyfriend?

Thanks , and yeah , my dad has something against my BF , my bf did nothing wrong and hes a really funny and cool person , my dad is just overprotective.
also , drrr is blocked and when i look up social media on duckduck go when i click the website it still says web filter violation.
HIII same!!! use gmail? i text my bf sometimes or make your own email and you can video call using the laptop you have!! just make ur own meeting send him the link and secretly video call i do that lmao , you can watch films together he can 'present' his screen
Original post by theoneyoulove
HIII same!!! use gmail? i text my bf sometimes or make your own email and you can video call using the laptop you have!! just make ur own meeting send him the link and secretly video call i do that lmao , you can watch films together he can 'present' his screen

smart!
Lol , but the 2000s wasnt a bad time
Original post by MapleRenegade
Ok so , im on a school computer and they have restrictions for a LOT of social media apps and i want to chat with my bf without my dad knowing (therefore why im on my school computer) but idk which website to use! Any suggestions?

Whoa ok try Padlet
plaes help me
Original post by riversprings
please help me

with what???
Reply 10
Thanks , and yeah , my dad has something against my BF , my bf did nothing wrong and hes a really funny and cool person , my dad is just overprotective.

same with my bf his funny and a cool kid
Reply 11
also , drrr is blocked and when i look up social media on duckduck go when i click the website it still says web filter violation.

its say blocked
Reply 12
Original post by riversprings
plaes help me

what happend?
Reply 13

how?
Reply 14

how can we
Try google chat, gmail, or Microsoft teams. I used to use google Chat to talk with a few friends, but then my school shut it down because some kids cursed, etc. so now I use Microsoft teams to chat and gmail to communicate as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending