Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Edexcel last question was probability.
Reply 81
badboy killa
I got 0.625,......... i think
I got that.
Reply 82
i think the s1 paper was the easiest out of s1, p1 and m1.
Reply 83
hey ! What did everyone get forquestion 4 a part ii)?

I got something like 92.3%?
Reply 84
I cant remember what the exact question numbers and corresponding questions were. Would someone be so kind as to scan the questions? And give a list of answerS?
I got something like that Tori. BDW was the first question proability of getting 5 or ATLEAST? My mate said it was atleast, i should have told the exam board of my somewhat dyslexic nature!
Reply 86
p1m1s1 r all easy... pms
Reply 87
i think i got 41 2/3 to be the sd of the normal distribution question. its ringing bells.....
Reply 88
I thought I did that one wrong...why was the sd so big?
Reply 89
What did everyone get for the standard deviation for the students in the first group? I got a negative number for the variance before finding the square root? :confused:
Reply 90
CH500
What did everyone get for the standard deviation for the students in the first group? I got a negative number for the variance before finding the square root? :confused:
me too, i did 3 times, and they all came out negative numbers, what did u get for the mean? is it 17? :confused:
Reply 91
woodfan
me too, i did 3 times, and they all came out negative numbers, what did u get for the mean? is it 17? :confused:

I can'r remember what i got for the mean , i think i got something like 16.75 if u got 17 your probably rite and as most of the values were between 14 and 18 (about 6 '18's in the data.)

For the standard deviation, i got the sum of x^2 to be smaller than the mean squared. Can any one help me out with this question?
Reply 92
i got 1.16 or 1.17 or something similar. bit less than group B - that was 1.82 i think.

did anyone get 41 2/3 also for the normal distribution question?
yeah chats i got around 81 for s.d on normal distribution
i have a feeling it's wrong though

answer to first question people?

also for the students attendance question wasn't the mean sum of the values over 18
i used 16 for the quartiles etc
Reply 94
guys..for the venn diagram..i connected up all A B and c,, but showed that the probablility of (A intersection B) etc. is zero.........ie i showed the probablities relating to each space..will that be wrong
and yah..IS there any value for (C U B)....are they connected...btw i got 7/12 for the first one(21/36)
Reply 95
I thought it wasn't very nice although looking at some of the answers you people got I feel a bit better.

S1 was the hardest, M1 was very easy and P1 was even easier.
for the venn diagarm.
I joined A and C, and left B by it self.
Is that right?
Reply 97
i got 7/12 for the first, as it was P(2,3) + P(3,2) + P(3,3)
for the sd of the normal i got 41 2/3 which a few other people on another thread for s1 got also.
This is wot i got and remember

1st q was 7/12

Sd deviation for normal di was 41.7 or summin
The prob was like 0.054 or thereabouts

You know for the stem and leaf did u have 2 coumns

Or more e.g

Reply 99
i had it like
4 4 |1| 4 4 4
5 |1| 5 5
etc and a key
err are we talking about the probability for the normal question?? i have no idea what i put!

Latest

Trending

Trending