The Student Room Group

ukcat proof, help needed

My score sheet was erased from my computer within the last couple of days in a freak crash and i leeds have asked me to produce it at interview. I literally despise bloody computers. I have emailed pearson vue for a confirmation that i took the test and the scores i got, but it takes 3-4 working days to reply which unfortunatly isn't quick enough. I have proof that i booked the ukcat and sat the ukcat, but no proof of scores.

WIll this suffice???

Thanks for any replys.
Reply 1
Phone up the admissions office at Leeds and explain to them. If you have proof that you took the exam, and an email from Pearson vue saying that it will take 3-4 days to send your results, they should understand
I thought that UKCAT results were forwarded to Unis automatically? And that you were given a paper print out of the results, not an electronic one?
SGUL said on their interview letter that they have interviewed me "based on the assumption that I have a UKCAT score".

What, don't they actually have it?

Is it just me, or does it seem like the whole UKCATastrophe was a mess from the beginning to the end?

What a waste of £60. I could have bought something with it.
Reply 4
Hmm, I took an email printout of my gmail that had my test on it. I'm sure they would be understanding, call up in advance and let them know your situation.

Latest

Trending

Trending