The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
littleredfrog
yeah i suppose, i haevnt actually been to a club yet cos im still a little too young (by 5 months grrrrrrrr *waves fist frantically*) but i can see how it relates to sex in some weird and bizarre (love that word sooo much) way!

i wouldnt i hate night clubs, especially the type that have losers in, i goto places that play my sorta music. live music, GUITAR!! YEAH!
littleredfrog
dont be silly of course you'll be able to get it again!!! im sure people want to have sex woth you!! dont be so negative!!

hahaahahahahaha *insert cruel comment here* lol
Reply 22
amazingtrade
Well I want too loose it but I don't really have any great desire to have sex, if I did I would go to cheesy night clubs and pull some random tart.

I am worried when I do loose it I will want to have sex again and never be able to get it.

i was the opposite, i wasn't that bothered that a lot of my friends had loads of sex and i didn't- i'd had offers and just wasn't that bothered. and then i met a guy and i realised i actually wanted to sleep with him and it wasn't just simply the next thing to do etc.

lou xxx
Reply 23
R'caran
i wouldnt i hate night clubs, especially the type that have losers in, i goto places that play my sorta music. live music, GUITAR!! YEAH!

What about a night club that has live bands in it and people there for the music? They do exist. I have only ever been to one scally type club in my life and hated it, but I have always enjoyed the indie ones.
Reply 24
John Paul Jones
hahaahahahahaha *insert cruel comment here* lol

dont be harsh!!
littleredfrog
dont be harsh!!

lol, i'm not being harsh - i'm an opportunist and would have made a rather cruel remark there - but because i just had some chocolate, i decided against such a derisory joke - alack, maybe later
Reply 26
John Paul Jones
lol, i'm not being harsh - i'm an opportunist and would have made a rather cruel remark there - but because i just had some chocolate, i decided against such a derisory joke - alack, maybe later

heehee you girl.....chocolate muncher!!! but that is kinda cool that yiou didnt insult!! at least you left the gap i suppose!!! lol
Reply 27
amazingtrade
What about a night club that has live bands in it and people there for the music? They do exist. I have only ever been to one scally type club in my life and hated it, but I have always enjoyed the indie ones.

agreed, one of my local clubs has a rock night that quite often has bands every friday and wednesday. another club has an indie night thursday (where i had my 18th party :smile:- i had a fantastic mixture of music, it was so good). or the krazyhouse in liverpool that has 3 floors, k1 which is heavy rock (or smelly music as one of my mates call it), k2 which is indie and k3 which is r'n'b

lou xxx
littleredfrog
heehee you girl.....chocolate muncher!!! but that is kinda cool that yiou didnt insult!! at least you left the gap i suppose!!! lol

lol, i'll edit it later with a scathing insult, but no-one will notice it, and alack-a-day, i'll get away with it
Reply 29
John Paul Jones
lol, i'll edit it later with a scathing insult, but no-one will notice it, and alack-a-day, i'll get away with it

what the hell is alack-a-day??? thats strange!!! and you wont get away with it cos ill check adn tehn PM you!!
littleredfrog
what the hell is alack-a-day??? thats strange!!! and you wont get away with it cos ill check adn tehn PM you!!

it's my new adage ,

it derives from alack - which is an archaic form of the modern day 'alas'

and i like using it
Reply 31
John Paul Jones
it's my new adage ,

it derives from alack - which is an archaic form of the modern day 'alas'

cool...quite clever!! but please dont use big woprds i get confuddled easily...not that im thick just that im not concentrating too much!!
Being 15 i don't use that second option ever as of yet. My best way to relax is to never have to relax, i just don't get annoyed about anything.
Reply 33
tis_me_lord
Being 15 i don't use that second option ever as of yet. My best way to relax is to never have to relax, i just don't get annoyed about anything.

yeh but wait til you get to 18 and have to get certain grades for uni, are doing really horrible exams *cough* OCR P3 *cough* and have a job and it's like arghhhhhhh! not enough hours in the day!

lou xxx
Reply 34
Meditation. Be-all and end-all of relaxation. Rewards can be limited at first, depending on how naturally relaxed you are, but as you get further with it the results are incredible.
Loops no offense dear but i don't imagine myself getting worked up over exams. I like revsion and working hard, it's no issue for me, and working i like as well. I'll be just fine when 18, i've had my most stressful times long gone.
Reply 36
tis_me_lord
Loops no offense dear but i don't imagine myself getting worked up over exams. I like revsion and working hard, it's no issue for me, and working i like as well. I'll be just fine when 18, i've had my most stressful times long gone.

i dont generally worry bout examz either!! normally just end up revisin teh day b4 and then sitting the exam come out and wen i get he results..... it reeally doesnt bother me!! (normally do okay though!!)
Reply 37
Running my guts out at the gym, coming home taking a bath, getting into my jim-jams and watching a moive... is how I relax...
Reply 38
Everdawn
Running my guts out at the gym, coming home taking a bath, getting into my jim-jams and watching a moive... is how I relax...

thats a really cool way to relax i do that sumtimes to otehr than that i cook to relax...i know thats pretty weird but its what i do!!
Reply 39
Yeh going for a run is always good.

Latest

Trending

Trending