The Student Room Group

Online university lecture now

I can’t hear anything im typing in the chat and he isn’t even paying attention, he keeps asking me a question but not looking at the chat! i click unmute mic and it’s not working ?? It keeps saying go to settings but it says it’s enabled in settings? what should i do
Original post by Etoile2004
I can’t hear anything im typing in the chat and he isn’t even paying attention, he keeps asking me a question but not looking at the chat! i click unmute mic and it’s not working ?? It keeps saying go to settings but it says it’s enabled in settings? what should i do

If your microphone isn't working and you've checked settings, try these quick steps:

Refresh the Page: Sometimes, a simple refresh can solve technical glitches.

Restart Device: Restart your computer or device to reset all processes.

Try Another Browser: If the issue persists, try a different browser as some platforms work better on specific ones.

Check Browser Permissions: Ensure the browser isn't blocking microphone access. Look for the padlock icon in the address bar and allow microphone access.

Contact Support: Reach out to the technical support of the specific chat platform you're using. They can provide tailored assistance.

Hope this helps!

Fatima
LSBU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending