The Student Room Group

Would my application be affected if I a applied to a different course before?

I am applying for adult nursing at kings, previously I have applied there to do a different course. Will this affect my application ( will they know that I applied to a different course?)

Does anyone know, please???
Reply 1
Original post by titan1990
I am applying for adult nursing at kings, previously I have applied there to do a different course. Will this affect my application ( will they know that I applied to a different course?)

They may keep records of previous applications, but it won't matter.
Original post by titan1990

I applied for adult nursing then 2 years later i applied for mental health nursing at the same university and it didn't have a negative affect that i could tell (
I could list plenty of reasons of why I d made the decision to change field and i m sure if you could do the same for your decision it wouldnt cause any problems, as long as you can show that now you're definitely set on what you want to do of course ).
Reply 3
Thank you for the replies Minerva and claireestelle, it helped! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it would only affect your chances if you were applying for two different courses at the same time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending