The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computer Science 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by horse.jojo
Yup, me too...

Still kinda worried about not recieving an invite today like others. Not looking good.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Biijacz
Hi! Does any of you know anything about that online test? What kind of questions it holds, etc? I've got an email about it today and I'm quite curious

When did you get the email, where are you from and when did you apply?
I am waiting to hear for JMC
Reply 342
When did you get the email, where are you from and when did you apply?
I am waiting to hear for JMC

Today around 4PM, I'm from Poland and I've sent my application on the 15th of January around 1AM :P
Original post by JamieOH
Still kinda worried about not recieving an invite today like others. Not looking good.

Anyone who isn't good enough will have already been rejected. I've waited 5 months and only just heard from them about the online test today. Not hearing is not a bad thing.
Original post by CheetahCurtis
Anyone who isn't good enough will have already been rejected. I've waited 5 months and only just heard from them about the online test today. Not hearing is not a bad thing.

Not correct. A few were rejected several days ago, at least one of whom applied as early as October.
Original post by marioman
Not correct. A few were rejected several days ago, at least one of whom applied as early as October.

I think wednesday multiple people were rejected on this thread
Original post by marioman

Thanks, now he's going to make another 100 posts about how he thinks he wont get in...
Thanks, now he's going to make another 100 posts about how he thinks he wont get in...

Last one:wink:
Anyone didn't survive Today 22:02?
Reply 349
How many people here are waiting to hear for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am, but not feeling hopeful as I'm from the UK so have probably missed the last interview date
Original post by Pin1234
I am, but not feeling hopeful as I'm from the UK so have probably missed the last interview date

Some people from the UK are starting to get emails about doing an online test (it might be instead of an interview - unsure). I got one on Friday I think, so don't give up hope yet.
Reply 351
Some people from the UK are starting to get emails about doing an online test (it might be instead of an interview - unsure). I got one on Friday I think, so don't give up hope yet.

Oh ok that does give me a bit of hope. Thanks
Original post by N92991
small country called maldives, you probably havent even heard about it lol :tongue:

Beautiful bloody place. Been there on holiday many times.

Did they give any hint as to what the contents of the test will be on in the e-mail? Like is it all technical or more interview like?
Original post by JamieOH
Did they give any hint as to what the contents of the test will be on in the e-mail? Like is it all technical or more interview like?

They said it will be mathematical and problem solving questions - that's pretty much all they said about what will be in it. There are two formats, online and pdf, but I don't get to choose which - they will just email me one of the formats on the day and I have 24 hours to complete it (the test itself is meant to take 45 minutes).
They said it will be mathematical and problem solving questions - that's pretty much all they said about what will be in it. There are two formats, online and pdf, but I don't get to choose which - they will just email me one of the formats on the day and I have 24 hours to complete it (the test itself is meant to take 45 minutes).

Ah ok thanks. It's a pretty strange thing to do, surely it's just so easy for people to cheat, take hours to complete or whatever. Good luck anyway.
Original post by JamieOH
Ah ok thanks. It's a pretty strange thing to do, surely it's just so easy for people to cheat, take hours to complete or whatever. Good luck anyway.

For the online version they will probably be able to time it but yeah, strange if they give me the pdf version.
Anyone had any updates?
Reply 358
Original post by Jabberjay_
Anyone had any updates?

Nah still nothing.
Original post by Fizbo
Nah still nothing.

Yeah silence on my end too. Boring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending