The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Original post by arashixo
I'm going to apply for "Social Policy and Criminology" - The University of Sheffield

Nice! What are your other choices of Universities?, I could potentially see you at Sheffield!
Original post by C_M_1
Nice! What are your other choices of Universities?, I could potentially see you at Sheffield!

Probably only Sheffield! But I'm also thinking about Manchester, just in case.
Reply 1222
Original post by arashixo
Probably only Sheffield! But I'm also thinking about Manchester, just in case.

two very good universities, I looked at Manchester also. However I think Leicester will take its place for having a stand alone Criminology department.
I sent off my application for Law on the 3rd of November and had offers from Liverpool, Sheffield and Southampton within 10 days. Still waiting for Bristol and Exeter though!
Bangor took exactly 4 weeks to reply, its my third response (Had UCLAN and Nottingham)
was all your choices on international business? Because i plan to do int. business with french
did u get really good grades? because i want to apply for warwick and edinburgh but my as grades were quite low and my predicted grades are AAB
Guys my application was sen 2 days ago. I got emails for unis saying they are processing my application. How long does it take them to send an offer? Does anyone know? I applied in Kings,Surrey,City,Royal Holloway and Reading for Business Management.
Original post by Dina.alsamhouri
Guys my application was sen 2 days ago. I got emails for unis saying they are processing my application. How long does it take them to send an offer? Does anyone know? I applied in Kings,Surrey,City,Royal Holloway and Reading for Business Management.

Royal Holloway have been pretty quick for most courses. I applied for Geography and a few hours after I received the acknowledgement email, I received an offer. Although, this was near the beginning of October so they may have started to become a bit slower now. :smile:
My application got processed yesterday morning.
Swansea- Physics
Cardiff- Physics
Aberystwyth- Physics
Bristol- Physics
Swansea- Aerospace Engineering

I'm so nervous!!!
I got an offer from warwick in like 4 hours! Still waiting on Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds and Birmingham for French and History!
Does anyone know what times they work... They like Mon-Fri 9-5? To expect offers
Original post by Gracemarielewis
Does anyone know what times they work... They like Mon-Fri 9-5? To expect offers

for which university? sheffield gave me an offer at 6pm and my friend one at 7pm

I think it must be pretty late - I got an offer from warwick at like 6.30 and an email from Leeds at 7.40.
Original post by bellalalaxo
for which university? sheffield gave me an offer at 6pm and my friend one at 7pm

Ahh really!! Thank you! Cardiff I'm waiting for? I doubt they work weekends
Original post by beckyjdavey
I think it must be pretty late - I got an offer from warwick at like 6.30 and an email from Leeds at 7.40.

Wow!! Thank you, Cardiff & Bristol I'm waiting on. But I was just wondering in general
Wow!! Thank you, Cardiff & Bristol I'm waiting on. But I was just wondering in general

I've heard that Cardiff are pretty quick with offers! Not sure about Bristol though :smile:
I had an acknowledgment at 7am, but that might have been automated
How quick do Nottingham respond?
Reply 1239
Original post by beckyjdavey
How quick do Nottingham respond?

They aren't giving offers until December-February

Latest

Trending

Trending