The Student Room Group

Dream which you wanna experience again ? or your best ever dream?

One night a girl propose me, whom I like in childhood. I tried to think this so much during sleep but can't experience it again after that instance.

Do you have same dream on several occasions ?
I was admitted to MIT. Then I woke up :cry:
getting married to ma crush xox
Reply 3
Original post by physicst
One night a girl propose me, whom I like in childhood. I tried to think this so much during sleep but can't experience it again after that instance.

Do you have same dream on several occasions ?

banging channing tatum, i swear to god i felt that glorious body on me, his chest his abs - his weight felt sooo good on me
Either a dream where I was attacked by this part squid, part monkey, part spider thing. I was in a prison complex and it was running around in a cell. I went away and came back to the cell. Then it came back and it jump out at me, the squid part did. Just as it was going to kill me I woke up.

Another dream where I was in hell totally terrified me. I woke up and I couldn't feel my arms and was all sweaty. However I would like to experience that terror again.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hilrho
banging channing tatum, i swear to god i felt that glorious body on me, his chest his abs - his weight felt sooo good on me

This will make the Jump street film series so much more interesting for me. :rofl: Sup.
I had a dream where I was on a date with someone I knew at Starbucks. Strange.
Original post by SeanFM
I had a dream where I was on a date with someone I knew at Starbucks. Strange.

Most of my dreams are about fighting people who I used to be friends with.
it was a lucid dream and i controlled all, I FLEW (initially levitated in front of a mirror to make sure i was aware of my dream state,) then over cities and mountains, damn i miss that dream
Original post by selfteaching
it was a lucid dream and i controlled all, I FLEW (initially levitated in front of a mirror to make sure i was aware of my dream state,) then over cities and mountains, damn i miss that dream

There was a song on Madden 08 about lucid dreaming. Was my favourite song on the game. :biggrin:
Having a cute date night with my crush :colondollar:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Having a cute date night with my crush :colondollar:

Oh please do tell me more.
Original post by william walker
Oh please do tell me more.

Why :/
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Why :/

Why not? :tongue:
Original post by william walker
Why not? :tongue: