The Student Room Group

Man group Assessment centre 2016

Hi was wondering if man group has got back to anyone about getting a place on the assessment centre? Had my telephone interview was just wondering if anyone as heard back?
When did you have your interview? Grad or intern programme?
I have been invited to the Assesment Day next Tuesday for Man Group - no idea what to expect!
Reply 3
I had a telephone interview in October still havent heard back
Reply 4
Original post by kateyforsyth
I have been invited to the Assesment Day next Tuesday for Man Group - no idea what to expect!

Is this for grad program or summer internship?
This is for the grad program.
Reply 6
Hi, I've been invited to an AC on Thursday, can anyone provide any info on what it was like, what the assessments are and their general experience?
Reply 7
Original post by kateyforsyth

Hi,

I have been invited to the AC on Thursday, could you please tell me a bit about your experience, how you were assessed and the type of interview questions?

Was it very technical, or was it largely competency/fit interview and tasks based on information provided?

Thanks in advance for any help
Original post by will122
Hi,

I have been invited to the AC on Thursday, could you please tell me a bit about your experience, how you were assessed and the type of interview questions?

Was it very technical, or was it largely competency/fit interview and tasks based on information provided?

Thanks in advance for any help

How did it go? Was it a full day or a half day and what exercises? (If you wouldn't mind sharing! :smile: )
Reply 9
got my AC next week, has anyone that has already done it got any advice ?
this was posted a while ago but does anyone have any info on the assessment day?
Reply 11
Hi would anyone be able to share information on what the Man Group AC involved and how to prepare for it? Coming from a non finance background, not sure what to expect from my AC next week for the investment management programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending