The Student Room Group

TFL apprenticeship scheme offers

I have successfully gotten to the final stage of the assessment centre for a apprenticeship scheme at TFL, and was told I would hear back within 7 working days. The assessment centre took place yesterday, and I received a missed call from TFL recruitment, but got a voice mail which got cut off halfway. Does anyone who is a current apprentice at TFL or has gotten an offer received it by phone or email?
Original post by Student2345678
I have successfully gotten to the final stage of the assessment centre for a apprenticeship scheme at TFL, and was told I would hear back within 7 working days. The assessment centre took place yesterday, and I received a missed call from TFL recruitment, but got a voice mail which got cut off halfway. Does anyone who is a current apprentice at TFL or has gotten an offer received it by phone or email?

Hello there, generally it's a positive sign if you get a call from interviews/apprenticeships. I would try contact them again and explain your circumstance.
Don't be afraid of emailing them, it's just a query, since you made it to the assessment centre it would be addressed quickly.
Reply 2

Hey a bit unrelated but what was the time period between getting the email you have got on to the final stage to the actual assessment centre date
Reply 3
Hi so how did it go ?
Reply 4

Hey! can i ask what sort of group exercise you did at the centre :smile: was hoping for some guidance on what to expect as i've got my interview tomorrow!
Original post by iva2011
Hey! can i ask what sort of group exercise you did at the centre :smile: was hoping for some guidance on what to expect as i've got my interview tomorrow!

It’s a small group exercise, you will be given a task with some instructions and be expected to work togther to complete it to the best of your ability.

It’s more of a test to understand your personality and get to know you to see if you fall in line with TfL values. Just relax and be yourself.

The second part will be an interview on your own and styled to the scheme you are doing again this is more of a test to get an understanding of your current level. Research what they told you to do on the email and make some notes and you should be all good.

I’m a current apprentice and I can only go off what I did for my AC so yours may slightly differ depending on the level.

If you don’t mind is your AC in person or via teams? And what scheme did you apply for?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 6
Original post by SouthEastBoy
It’s a small group exercise, you will be given a task with some instructions and be expected to work togther to complete it to the best of your ability.
It’s more of a test to understand your personality and get to know you to see if you fall in line with TfL values. Just relax and be yourself.
The second part will be an interview on your own and styled to the scheme you are doing again this is more of a test to get an understanding of your current level. Research what they told you to do on the email and make some notes and you should be all good.
I’m a current apprentice and I can only go off what I did for my AC so yours may slightly differ depending on the level.
If you don’t mind is your AC in person or via teams? And what scheme did you apply for?

It’s in person tomorrow morning!! I applied for L6 gen management, I’m so nervous lol
Reply 7
Original post by iva2011
It’s in person tomorrow morning!! I applied for L6 gen management, I’m so nervous lol
How did the AC go what did it involve?
Reply 8
Original post by Flayo
How did the AC go what did it involve?

It went okay but I didn’t get in(they emailed with a decision the next morning). AC was a group discussion and an interview. Group discussion, they give you a brief and half an hour to discuss, mine was about some TfL projects and which one to prioritise funding for.
Original post by iva2011

Hey wat was the assessment centre like I’m still awaiting results after they’re shortlisting ppl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending