Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,I am from India and have completed my 12th from Maharashtra Board in science and have secured 63%.Currently i am doing my first year in bsc it at Mumbai University and I have scored 80% in my first semester.My question is do i get First year Entry or second year entry since i would have completed 13 years of education?

ReputationRep:
    In England 13 years of education is standard before moving onto university so probably first year. But you might want to check it with the universities you are looking at directly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances98)
    In England 13 years of education is standard before moving onto university so probably first year. But you might want to check it with the universities you are looking at directly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some offer me first year entry and some offer 2nd entry but most tend to look at the first year scores as my 12th board is irrelevant to most universities as the syllabus is crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    Some offer me first year entry and some offer 2nd entry but most tend to look at the first year scores as my 12th board is irrelevant to most universities as the syllabus is crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would suggest emailing [email protected] listing all of your qualifications and what you're studying this year, and ask them about it. Good luck!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.