Turn on thread page Beta

This forum... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm so glad I found it!!! I've only been on here a few days but already it's clear that there are a load of people on here that are in a really similar situation to me, and they're all so nice too!

Anyway that's all I wanted to say.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!
    i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad i found it cos people are so helpful when your stuck on a question, but it can get very addictive! its hard to get the balance right.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've had a look at the helping bits and oh yes they are very helpful! Now i wish i started psoting on this board a few weeks before my exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx
    yeah same here, i even had to impose a ban on myself, simply cos my parents and everyone else think that i do work once i go to my room... and i still got another 7papers to do. :mad:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.