Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm so glad I found it!!! I've only been on here a few days but already it's clear that there are a load of people on here that are in a really similar situation to me, and they're all so nice too!

Anyway that's all I wanted to say.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!
    i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad i found it cos people are so helpful when your stuck on a question, but it can get very addictive! its hard to get the balance right.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've had a look at the helping bits and oh yes they are very helpful! Now i wish i started psoting on this board a few weeks before my exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx
    yeah same here, i even had to impose a ban on myself, simply cos my parents and everyone else think that i do work once i go to my room... and i still got another 7papers to do. :mad:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.