The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!
Reply 2
Amb1
I'm really not that glad I found it. I can't seem to get away. I'm going to get sacked!!!

i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx
i'm glad i found it cos people are so helpful when your stuck on a question, but it can get very addictive! its hard to get the balance right.:rolleyes:
Reply 4
I've had a look at the helping bits and oh yes they are very helpful! Now i wish i started psoting on this board a few weeks before my exams... :frown:
Reply 5
lou p
i innocently joined a year ago and i'm just too addicted. there isn't even any posts i really want to reply to often... it's just kind of habit. garrrrrrrr and i'm so going to fail my exams cos of it.

lou xxx

yeah same here, i even had to impose a ban on myself, simply cos my parents and everyone else think that i do work once i go to my room... and i still got another 7papers to do. :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending