The Student Room Group

I've been living outside TSR towers since they sacked me

I think I'm ready to chole. Should I chole?
Reply 1
I think I'm ready to give up the cardboard box life and put my nvqs to good use in society
cholé! cholé, cholé, cholé!!!
Reply 3
Original post by Charles III
cholé! cholé, cholé, cholé!!!

no no I want to know if I should chole, not chole with a hat on
Original post by SackedSheila
no no I want to know if I should chole, not chole with a hat on

here are all of my old tsr bookmarks i hope they help

sl forums mod forums chat forum games project area help and announcements aasl chat st forums st noticeboard section leader feedback music thread unapproved posts unapproved threads community assistant feedback volunteer lounge st member feedback ca applications moderation record create article basic quote lists bad threads vbcms comments sandbox
Reply 5

sl forums mod forums chat forum games project area help and announcements aasl chat st forums st noticeboard section leader feedback music thread unapproved posts unapproved threads community assistant feedback volunteer lounge st member feedback ca applications moderation record create article basic quote lists bad threads vbcms comments sandbox

see you when this thread gets moved to bad threads!!! at least you can find me with your bookmark
Original post by SackedSheila
see you when this thread gets moved to bad threads!!! at least you can find me with your bookmark

this thread is going straight into ask an SL where they can ask you why you aren't working harder to achieve more NVQs
Reply 7
this thread is going straight into ask an SL where they can ask you why you aren't working harder to achieve more NVQs

got milk is that you??? did you finally get around to using some of your £10 to buy this company?

Wondering what the purpose of sandbox was (not sure whether your allowed to share this info or not though).
Original post by Talkative Toad
Wondering what the purpose of sandbox was (not sure whether your allowed to share this info or not though).

It's still live! It's just used for stress testing, nothing sinister sadly :frown: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=648
It's still live! It's just used for stress testing, nothing sinister sadly :frown: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=648

I have no idea what stress testing it but the forum looks weird to me.
I have no idea what stress testing it but the forum looks weird to me.

The devs and quality assurance folks at TSRG pummel the forum with loads and loads of posts to see if the site can cope with it, they also test stuff there like notifications by the looks of things, it's a hidden forum :smile:
The devs and quality assurance folks at TSRG pummel the forum with loads and loads of posts to see if the site can cope with it, they also test stuff there like notifications by the looks of things, it's a hidden forum :smile:

I see
Reply 13
I see

no you don't see, it's hidden shhhh

Quick Reply

Latest