Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys!
    I need an advice!Is it better to do MSc degree in Sport at the University of Exeter or Southampton Solent?

Do you also know if Solent requires an intense crazy study or is it manageable?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by FedeAffy)
    Guys!
    I need an advice!Is it better to do MSc degree in Sport at the University of Exeter or Southampton Solent?

Do you also know if Solent requires an intense crazy study or is it manageable?
    Hi there,

When looking into comparisons of courses in postgraduate, why not look at open days at both us and Exeter?

Solent postgraduate courses are not my strong point as I'm just about to graduate from an undergraduate course at Solent.

However those that have gone on and done a masters, (MA Creative Advertising) they say their current workload is manageable and it's where it's even profession specific, you really develop you passion.

My personal advice would be book an open day or a individual tour where you can meet your research team/support staff who will be with you through your postgraduate course and you'll get the opportunity to meet the lecturers who will set your assignments .

I hope this helps and if you need to know anymore about Solent's sports postgraduate courses, I can ask current students!

Thanks,
    Kath

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.