The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

MSc Solent Southampton vs University of Exeter

Guys!
I need an advice!Is it better to do MSc degree in Sport at the University of Exeter or Southampton Solent?

Do you also know if Solent requires an intense crazy study or is it manageable?
Original post by FedeAffy
Guys!
I need an advice!Is it better to do MSc degree in Sport at the University of Exeter or Southampton Solent?

Do you also know if Solent requires an intense crazy study or is it manageable?

Hi there,

When looking into comparisons of courses in postgraduate, why not look at open days at both us and Exeter?

Solent postgraduate courses are not my strong point as I'm just about to graduate from an undergraduate course at Solent.

However those that have gone on and done a masters, (MA Creative Advertising) they say their current workload is manageable and it's where it's even profession specific, you really develop you passion.

My personal advice would be book an open day or a individual tour where you can meet your research team/support staff who will be with you through your postgraduate course and you'll get the opportunity to meet the lecturers who will set your assignments :smile:.

I hope this helps and if you need to know anymore about Solent's sports postgraduate courses, I can ask current students!

Thanks,
Kath :smile:
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending