The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh give Moonshine a break.I actually believe her.

Why would Expression back up if it wasn't true.

A Musical Gal was bullied but it wasn't the reason she left. She had no choice. Your all bullying Moonshine now when she is a nice girl.

I think you lot can't stand if someone is really nice here. You just bully them until they can't stand it any more.

First A Musical Gal, now Moonshine...Whose next?
why do you keep going on about it if you dont care about it?

shut up
Reply 22
I wasn't bullying anyone- atleast I didn't mean it to seem that way...I was merely intrigued...even if she was the same person why would it matter?
If you are truly very offended by what I have said Moonshine/A Musical Girl (who, unregistered has just said in the above post she didn't leave because of bullying) then I offer my humblist *ignor sp* appologies...

To unregistered- coincidently, the fact that you are an unregistered poster is equally suspicious *chuckles again* -'no, ok...I'll stop'
Reply 23
Egan1
I wasn't bullying anyone- atleast I didn't mean it to seem that way...I was merely intrigued...even if she was the same person why would it matter?
If you are truly very offended by what I have said Moonshine/A Musical Girl (who, unregistered has just said in the above post she didn't leave because of bullying) then I offer my humblist *ignor sp* appologies...

To unregistered- coincidently, the fact that you are an unregistered poster is equally suspicious *chuckles again* -'no, ok...I'll stop'

ABSOLUTELY! My sentiments exactly.
Reply 24
OK, I'm going to clear this up once and for all.

Moonshine posted at 9:24 PM and then a_musical_gal at 9:26 PM on this thread. The IP addresses from which they posted were identical, meaning that it is indisputable that they posted from the same computer (naturally I'm not going to give the IP addresses out for security reasons).

This either means that they are two different people who posted from the same computer, or that they are the same person.

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Kind Regards,
Reply 25
rahaydenuk
OK, I'm going to clear this up once and for all.

Moonshine posted at 9:24 PM and then a_musical_gal at 9:26 PM on this thread. The IP addresses from which they posted were identical, meaning that it is indisputable that they posted from the same computer (naturally I'm not going to give the IP addresses out for security reasons).

This either means that they are two different people who posted from the same computer, or that they are the same person.

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Kind Regards,

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTCHA! Thanks I was beginning to worry that my suspicions had no ground.
Reply 26
*is highly amused* ...well there you go! *chuckles once more*...I wondered if it was possible to check the IP- cheers Rahaydenuk (damn whenever I read/write your name it always comes out as raydehuck! -why?!)

We'll make inspectors/lawyers yet ey Adhsur!
Reply 27
Egan1
*is highly amused* ...well there you go! *chuckles once more*...I wondered if it was possible to check the IP- cheers Rahaydenuk (damn whenever I read/write your name it always comes out as raydehuck! -why?!)

We'll make inspectors/lawyers yet ey Adhsur!

Lol!! Yep! Awwww, I hope this hasn't got rid of poor Moonshine/amg. I'm sorry she got into this mess. Ah well, hopefully she'll carry on posting, or maybe she'll make up a new name this time for us to investigate? hehehe only joking moonshine!!!
Reply 28
damn..i thought i was actually on to something...well sorry bout that...but again it seemed too couincidencial...

also whats with all the: *word* *word*

i don't understand *confused*

CR
Reply 29
oops i forgot to read the second page....i was aaaa just joking on that last post..... i knew it...thank you rahydunek or however u spell it...

CR
Reply 30
CR3
damn..i thought i was actually on to something...well sorry bout that...but again it seemed too couincidencial...

also whats with all the: *word* *word*

Firstly- you were onto something because were you not also suspicious that they were the same person?

Secondly- I appologise if I overuse ** -these however I like to use them to express actions etc to help to put across my tone and mood...
Reply 31
like i said..i missed the second page and that was the page that said about the identical IP addresses so i thoght we had all given up hope...but then i read it so i changed my mind....and...

don't worry about the * * * * things...i read it over and thought it sounded like i was being demanding and rude..so sorry bout that.. and keep using those **** i like them haha

CR
Reply 32
another thing....u know how everyone has like Exalted member or Respected member or anythin else under their name....does junior member come after new user or does it mean that they think i am 11

CR
Reply 33
*chuckles* (oops there I go again!) -no no it comes after new member and is relevant I believe to your number of posts...
Reply 34
Unregistered
Oh give Moonshine a break.I actually believe her.

Why would Expression back up if it wasn't true.

A Musical Gal was bullied but it wasn't the reason she left. She had no choice. Your all bullying Moonshine now when she is a nice girl.

I think you lot can't stand if someone is really nice here. You just bully them until they can't stand it any more.

First A Musical Gal, now Moonshine...Whose next?

hhhmmmm....maybe a little suspicous...but don't get me wrong...i'm not trying to be mean...just bringin up a point...unregistered has been unregistered long enough to relize a musical gal may have been bullied...maybe this is a musical gal trying to express her feelings....but please please don't take this as an acusation..i juist felt like posting to start up convo's

CR
Reply 35
Egan1
*chuckles* (oops there I go again!) -no no it comes after new member and is relevant I believe to your number of posts...

thanks...yea i knew the number of posts mattered but i wasn't quite sure if it was that or for some reason i became a few years younger

CR
ok so we now know that:

Expression and AMG and Moonshine are all liars. nice to know on a community board hey?!

x o x
oh yeh and this is littlemisssmile typing, i cant remember my password ,its all the way downstairs and im on a different laptop 2nite ! xo x
Reply 38
Unregistered
ok so we now know that:

Expression and AMG and Moonshine are all liars. nice to know on a community board hey?!

x o x

I wouldn't call it a lie and it doesn't really make them liars, I thought it was intended as a joke ... nothing serious.
rahaydenuk
I wouldn't call it a lie and it doesn't really make them liars, I thought it was intended as a joke ... nothing serious.

Listen very carefully. What I say now ends this discussion, and beyond it, we are into August, a matter of 13 days from A/AS Level results, and 20 days from GCSE results, something that should keep us more occupied.

There was actually no joke or act of deception at any point ever intended - was it was was a coverup display on my part, and the fact is I remained loyal to Moonshine/A_Musical_Gal throughout even when you got close.

After the trouble that A_Musical_Gal found herself in, when her cousin, caused absolute havock on the board through use of her password, she disappeared from the board - the cover story and public reason for departure was that her internet connection had been lost, the non-public reasons were different, that she felt is unsuitable to return as A_Musical_Gal.

So Charlotte created an alias, Moonshine, told a selected few people about it, one of which was me, I won't divuldge at this stage the names of those others who knew.

I was asked to cover, and I did so; and I remained loyal despite knowing I was losing a tough battle.

It was simply because Charlotte (A_Musical_Gal) had faced recent difficulties on the board, that she was driven out under that name, and came back under a new one.

Latest

Trending

Trending