The Student Room Group

What do you love about your uni city or campus?

My uni has a great location it’s close to the centre of town and has some lovely green space spaces nearby it also has great transport links so I can visit home easily if I want to there is an airport and lovely views across Southampton water from various vantage points. There is a dry ski slope a climbing wall I can get to the Isle of Wight via the red funnel ferries I just love it so much.
Reply 1
Original post by jonathanemptage
My uni has a great location it’s close to the centre of town and has some lovely green space spaces nearby it also has great transport links so I can visit home easily if I want to there is an airport and lovely views across Southampton water from various vantage points. There is a dry ski slope a climbing wall I can get to the Isle of Wight via the red funnel ferries I just love it so much.

It's nestled by a calming river, perfect for moments of reflection. The city pulses with life and vibrancy. But above all, it's the shared moments with friends against this vibrant backdrop that truly make it special
St Andrews... because it's St Andrews lol
Norwich had a properly thriving art scene back when I was at uni in the late 80s-early 90s, and on top of that, never had to travel too far to reach somewhere that was a little more quaint, with the Broads right on the doorstep.

The city's in the middle of nowhere of course, but that suited a rural gal like me just fine.
place to eat on way back

Quick Reply

Latest