The Student Room Group

Loreto offers

I applied to loreto and got an interview
My whole year group have got a conditional offer from loreto which they received between 1-2 months ago
I’ve got decent grades and I’ve chased loreto but they keep telling me to wait till the end of march
I know there is something wrong since it can’t be possible that every single person in my year group has got a letter but me and I feel there is something wrong with their system ( they don’t even have my email because of an issue and my name is wrong on their system 💀)
Help a gal out 🙏
Original post by HoorXo
I applied to loreto and got an interview
My whole year group have got a conditional offer from loreto which they received between 1-2 months ago
I’ve got decent grades and I’ve chased loreto but they keep telling me to wait till the end of march
I know there is something wrong since it can’t be possible that every single person in my year group has got a letter but me and I feel there is something wrong with their system ( they don’t even have my email because of an issue and my name is wrong on their system 💀)
Help a gal out 🙏

the same thing is happening to me with xaverian, let me know if u get in to loreto id appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending