The Student Room Group

Revision Apps...

Hi,

Anyone know any useful and worthwhile revision apps for GCSE subjects? E.g. flashcards, quizzes, etc.
I am not willing to pay for any of these, and I am on Android.
Thanks in advance
I use Memrise for languages, gojimo covers all gcse subjects I think which is quite good
Reply 2
Quizlet is really good for memory, you can create flashcards or use pre-made ones, just type in the subject you want and you'll find loads to choose from.
Hope this helps. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Ishan_2000
Hi,

Anyone know any useful and worthwhile revision apps for GCSE subjects? E.g. flashcards, quizzes, etc.
I am not willing to pay for any of these, and I am on Android.
Thanks in advance

They're a complete waste of time IMO.
Reply 4
Original post by jamestg
They're a complete waste of time IMO.

Do you really think so? I think if I spend about 10 minutes a day on my weaker subjects, I'll improve.
I'm not relying on an app for all my revision, just for some extra revision.
Reply 5
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
I use Memrise for languages, gojimo covers all gcse subjects I think which is quite good

I already use Duolingo for languages, and I find that really good.
I haven't tried Gojimo yet, I'll try that one then.
Reply 6
Original post by Arrow123
Quizlet is really good for memory, you can create flashcards or use pre-made ones, just type in the subject you want and you'll find loads to choose from.
Hope this helps. :smile:

Thank you, I'll try it out. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Ishan_2000
Do you really think so? I think if I spend about 10 minutes a day on my weaker subjects, I'll improve.
I'm not relying on an app for all my revision, just for some extra revision.

Yeah it's good for proactive revision, but j tend to allocate time for proper revision and not revise during other times (such as in tutor time or on the bus)
But it's down to you - if stuff like that for you helps, go for it!
Reply 8
Original post by jamestg
Yeah it's good for proactive revision, but j tend to allocate time for proper revision and not revise during other times (such as in tutor time or on the bus)
But it's down to you - if stuff like that for you helps, go for it!

Ok, thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest