The Student Room Group

Theory driving test

You know the official DVSA theory driving test app (it’s on App Store you gotta pay £4.99) does this ever run out, what I mean is does it have a time limit… and then I have to pay again??
I’ve got the app and I’m scared it will have a limit on how long you can use the app (kinda like a subscription) plz tell me guys 😭

Also how long are waiting times for theory tests are they usually full/ long waiting times????
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
I’ve had the app for quite a while now tbh (probs about 4/5 months) and I’m fairly certain that there is no time limit so I wouldn’t worry about that. As for the waiting times, I passed my theory test on the 1st June and only booked it the week before :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Mishaaaa
I’ve had the app for quite a while now tbh (probs about 4/5 months) and I’m fairly certain that there is no time limit so I wouldn’t worry about that. As for the waiting times, I passed my theory test on the 1st June and only booked it the week before :smile:

Congratulations on the pass 😃 and thanks for the info
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
There is no time limit. Where did you get that from? Anyways, the app is great. I had 20 days to revise for my theory test. I passed today achieving 49/50. The questions were literally the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending