The Student Room Group

How to gain motivation?

I’ve been feeling more burnt out recently, and I’ve started to try get revising more again, it’s a struggle working part time 16hours, and then four Alevels and I’m not sure how I could become more motivated?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve been feeling more burnt out recently, and I’ve started to try get revising more again, it’s a struggle working part time 16hours, and then four Alevels and I’m not sure how I could become more motivated?
Have you maybe thought about reducing your working hours if its a possibility?, I find it quite hard to revise after work and i only used to do 2 hours a week. Maybe create a Grow your Grades thread, you might feel more motivated when you create a checklist of what your doing and that you'll be able to actually visibly see the amount of work your doing each day :smile: (check @A.2KK for a simple GYG forum layout) or maybe use apps like forest or flora :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Have you maybe thought about reducing your working hours if its a possibility?, I find it quite hard to revise after work and i only used to do 2 hours a week. Maybe create a Grow your Grades thread, you might feel more motivated when you create a checklist of what your doing and that you'll be able to actually visibly see the amount of work your doing each day :smile: (check @A.2KK for a simple GYG forum layout) or maybe use apps like forest or flora :smile:

I unfortunately cannot reduce my working hours due to more personal/family reason, and I do use the forest app :’)
Reply 3
I find the flora app works for me, making it a competition between friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending