The Student Room Group

OCR Biology A2 F214/F215 exams June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ExamLeak
Well earlier you said you "have a lot to cover". If you had gone over meiosis you would understand it by now as its not anywhere near as hard as some of the topics.

You should try and speak for yourself clearly. Id rather sound "mean" than be untruthful.

Biology isn't exactly a difficult subject, lets be honest. Want a challenge? Do a2 chem.

truthful my ass. I got an A. don't ever try to belittle anyone BYE
Original post by Ashaibrahim5
truthful my ass. I got an A. don't ever try to belittle anyone BYE

lmao they said "want a challenge? Do a2 chem"

I think biology is so much harder than chem simply because of the amount of content u need to actually understand in detail. This just shows that different people find different things hard. I actually found chem so much easier and got an A*. But I worked my ass off for an A in biology. Ignore what they're saying. Everyone's different. Well done for getting an A because that's really hard to do!
Original post by KB_97

I think biology is so much harder than chem simply because of the amount of content u need to actually understand in detail. This just shows that different people find different things hard. I actually found chem so much easier and got an A*. But I worked my ass off for an A in biology. Ignore what they're saying. Everyone's different. Well done for getting an A because that's really hard to do!

Exactly! They were being such a know-it-all. Hard work does pay off and well done to you too :h::biggrin:
Has anyone got the 2016 papers for biology OCR ?
Thank you in advance :smile: x
Reply 4244
Original post by nisha.sri
Has anyone got the 2016 papers for biology OCR ?
Thank you in advance :smile: x

Would be fab if someone could send me these too please!:biggrin:
Original post by KB_97

Dw, he spelt physics wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending