The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mayhem™
I think Fiji gets too much attention.

My grand dad is from Fiji besides Fiji has nice beaches!!! :biggrin: And huts...
Original post by Vikingninja
Yeah the Arndale is in the second picture and the Hilton in the FIRST. You questioned why I thought the FIRST ONE was ugly which the HILTON was in and then questioned why I said the ARNDALE (in the SECOND PICTURE) when I was referring to the HILTON because the HILTON is in the FIRST PICTURE when you asked me about the FIRST PICTURE.

Ahh apologies, got confused because you said 'it' rather than specifying the Hilton.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
What's wrong with Belgium!?

I know Belgium is beautiful the weather is so nice in July. It's my best holiday destination.
How is Canada overrated in what regards? Vacationing?
Reply 64
Syria.
Original post by Scott.
Syria.

Most overrated.

Please try again.
Original post by enaayrah
UAE

On the other hand, Austria is one of the most underrated. Really wanna go there :love:

YES! I definitely agree. It has some stunning places; Vienna is absolutely stunning (and there is no other city I want to visit more than Vienna), Hallstatt, Salzburg, Innsbruk etc. Truly underrated indeed
America is pretty awesome you can be in NYC and not even leave the country to go to somewhere hot like Miami, and other warm places.
Reply 68
Most overrated.

Please try again.

I'm being serious.

Travel agent made out that it was really good. Said the food was great. But when I went to a restaurant I found a hair in my soup. A HAIR, so being the normal person, I complained.....And nearly lost my head......
Original post by Scott.
I'm being serious.

Travel agent made out that it was really good. Said the food was great. But when I went to a restaurant I found a hair in my soup. A HAIR, so being the normal person, I complained.....And nearly lost my head......

Because of a piece of hair.....

I swear tsr is full of lames. Listing places they don't like without any reasoning or pettyiness like a piece of hair.
Original post by drowzee
YES! I definitely agree. It has some stunning places; Vienna is absolutely stunning (and there is no other city I want to visit more than Vienna), Hallstatt, Salzburg, Innsbruk etc. Truly underrated indeed

I really want to go to Salzburg :moon: (because of The Sound of Music :giggle: )

We should go together :mmm:
Reply 71
Not gonna be original but I'd say the US too
Underrated - UAE
Original post by drowzee

I've been to Vienna, it's gorgeous!
Tahiti is an overrated island.
USA and UAE take the cake on this one, probably more so the UAE, imo. It's best feature is a glorified Bluewater with Russian prostitutes. Great.
I don't think anywhere is overrated imo. I see the world through rose coloured glasses and I think there's beauty in every country.

I think Iceland is very underrated though.
And Lagos and Paris are my favourite cities :love: (Despite popular opinion :colonhash:)
What's wrong with Belgium!?

Belgium IMO is underrated.

It's small so easy to get around, and although Brussels has the reputation of being boring, its a great city to live as a young person as there are so many young people there from different countries. It's great for meeting people.

Maybe the reputation has had a hit after recent terrorist panics but I found Brussels one of the most underrated cities in Europe. I have to go there a lot with work and its always a nice trip and you can get great food for very reasonable prices.
London is the most beautiful city in the world.

Birmingham?! :afraid:

:puke:

Spoiler

Original post by heineken
ugly picture of London

No doubt that is either East or South London, the state of both of which I have lamented on this thread more than once.

Latest