The Student Room Group

Should I become a politician?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by veggieguy
Someone who calls themselves princessZara belongs in a nuthouse not a parliament. :rolleyes:

Remember the saying "never judge a book by its cover" yh me too!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Awais_
Try me, mate.
I challenge you! :u:

I am the master of debates/arguments, pick a topic my friend and lets see who is a true master!

I will beat you any day
Reply 22
OMG. Rap Mon!
Reply 23
Original post by Awais_
Try me, mate.
I challenge you! :u:

I am the master of debates/arguments, pick a topic my friend and lets see who is a true master!

I'll let you do the honour of picking a debate mate. :u:

Just a warning: I show no mercy. :angry:
Reply 24
Original post by PrincessZara
Remember the saying "never judge a book by its cover" yh me too!

I didn't judge a book by its cover I judged you stupid name. Big difference. :u:
I actually think I could become presdient of America if i wanted to.

O' course you can, may the force be with you !!!

Spoiler

I was going to say "Go for it! :biggrin:" until I saw it was you.
Now I'm not sure whether letting you carry on and be hopeful is cruel or not... :s-smilie:
I didn't judge a book by its cover I judged you stupid name. Big difference. :u:

Judging someone by their username is just as bad as judging a book.

Definition of username "an identification used by a person with access to a computer, network, or online service." A username does not show how intelligent or stupid one is.:sneakydevil:
Reply 28
Original post by PrincessZara
I will beat you any day

I'll let you do the honour of picking a debate mate. :u:

Just a warning: I show no mercy. :angry:

You pick one, I can't think of one.
I always outsmart people with my arguments and I leave them completely speechless. Seriously so many people have tried arguing with me and I kick their ass and make them look so stupid.Then they regret even trying to win lol.

Uh-huh. Is that why I got you, a vegetarian, to accept imprisoning Lions should be a moral standard?

Aye, okay.

Ok fine.1) If animals are killing other animals to survive- I can understand it. Just like I can understand humans killing other animals to survive.2) If an animal kills unnecessary then it should be imprisoned or put down.3) We should attempt to change the nature of animals just like the nature of human being have changed throughout the years. But lions should be imprisoned if their nature does not change.

Quick Reply

Latest