The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Health Surgery - ask us anything about applying to Health programmes

As the UCAS deadline approaches, representatives from the Faculty of Health Studies are here to answer any questions you may have about our Undergraduate programmes.

Ask us anything about Nursing, Midwifery, Sport Rehabilitation, Health, Wellbeing and Social Care, Physiotherapy, Diagnostic Radiography, Occupational Therapy or Paramedic Science.

We can also answer your questions about funding, the application process, graduate destinations etc.

Best of luck with your application!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography. They replied saying they had a lot of applicants and are unable to offer me a place however, they have put my application on a waiting list. What does this mean and can I apply for radiography at Bradford through clearing?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Lia_
Hi, I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography. They replied saying they had a lot of applicants and are unable to offer me a place however, they have put my application on a waiting list. What does this mean and can I apply for radiography at Bradford through clearing?

Hi Lia,

We keep a waiting list so that if applicants withdraw / do not get the qualifications they need we can offer places to people who scored well at interview, but have not yet been given an offer. As you will know, the Diagnostic Radiography programme is a popular programme with an extremely high caliber of applicant.

All our interviews are scored; the next highest scoring applicants on the list are given an offer when a place becomes available - you don't need to apply again, we will contact you if a place becomes available.

I hope this helps, please email [email protected] if you would like more details (obviously we cannot discuss details of your individual application in a public forum!).

Thanks,

SM
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending