The Student Room Group

MSc Health Data Science at St Andrews

I was recently rejected by St Andrews for a masters course that I had applied to, but they have offered me an alternative course to consider for admission. It is the MSc in Health Data Science course, and I do not have much knowledge about the course or the career prospects after completing it.
It would be really helpful if anybody could please let me know about the course with regard to the course structure, exposure, employability, etc.

I would really love to connect with people who are already in this course or who have applied for it this year. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Abhirame
I was recently rejected by St Andrews for a masters course that I had applied to, but they have offered me an alternative course to consider for admission. It is the MSc in Health Data Science course, and I do not have much knowledge about the course or the career prospects after completing it.
It would be really helpful if anybody could please let me know about the course with regard to the course structure, exposure, employability, etc.

I would really love to connect with people who are already in this course or who have applied for it this year. Thank you!

What was your major in undergraduate and which course were you applying ?
Reply 2
Original post by Fr13nd
What was your major in undergraduate and which course were you applying ?

Hi! My major in undergraduate was dentistry (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) and I had applied to the MSc Human Computer Interaction course. I guess I was rejected because of the irrelevant background and so they have offered me the Health Data Science course for consideration.

Have you applied for Health Data Science or do you know anything about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending