Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't insulting you, half-wit. I was just saying you could be autistic, though you would never admit it. If your'e not autistic, you have no excuse for being such a rude, brain-dead idiot.

Did your mum snort coke when she was pregnant with you?

(Original post by savvy10)
    Did your mum snort coke when she was pregnant with you?
    That doesn't really have lasting effects, does it? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! well there's certainly something worng with this kid! Maybe a grand piano fell on his head when he was young?

(Original post by savvy10)
    Haha! well there's certainly something worng with this kid! Maybe a grand piano fell on his head when he was young?
    It does indeed seem that way, he may be older than me but he seems far more immature, not really something you'd expect from somebody so amazingly intelligent, he'd be smart enough to realise he's a complete loser.

ReputationRep:
    It's sad, because he's obviously a failure in life if he needs to do this sort of thing. He's probably got no friends, is failing school and is deeply jealous. Still, doesn't make him any less of a prick.

ReputationRep:
    not that i really need to add anything to this thread but..

(Original post by Wise Man)
    doin AS at the moment took 3 units in Jan.....S1 = 96/100
    Geog mod 1 = 96/100
    ICT1 = 90/90

Predicted AAAAA at AS

Happy??
    I'm entitled to extra time. achieved AAAAAA at AS (of course i could have just said 6As, but i'm sure holding down that A key is so much more satisfying..lol). :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    Most of the time people who have extra time are thick, dumb and not very clever, why prolong the agony for them?? Also people who have extra time finish before people on normal time, why give them extra?? - Do the exam board feel forry for them??

Ok I'll go do exams with the board for people who need extra time, so that's me, a few people on here and stephen hawkin, einstein, leonardo da vinci, alexander graham bell, winston churchill, Claude Monet, Thomas Edison, agatha christie, Goya, Issac Newton, Charles Dickens.....................

Are you sure you will beat all of us?

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it!

I'm sure he reckons he could though!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.