The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wasn't insulting you, half-wit. I was just saying you could be autistic, though you would never admit it. If your'e not autistic, you have no excuse for being such a rude, brain-dead idiot.

Did your mum snort coke when she was pregnant with you?
savvy10
Did your mum snort coke when she was pregnant with you?

That doesn't really have lasting effects, does it? :eek:
Haha! well there's certainly something worng with this kid! Maybe a grand piano fell on his head when he was young?
savvy10
Haha! well there's certainly something worng with this kid! Maybe a grand piano fell on his head when he was young?

It does indeed seem that way, he may be older than me but he seems far more immature, not really something you'd expect from somebody so amazingly intelligent, he'd be smart enough to realise he's a complete loser.
It's sad, because he's obviously a failure in life if he needs to do this sort of thing. He's probably got no friends, is failing school and is deeply jealous. Still, doesn't make him any less of a prick.
Reply 85
not that i really need to add anything to this thread :wink: but..

Wise Man
doin AS at the moment took 3 units in Jan.....S1 = 96/100
Geog mod 1 = 96/100
ICT1 = 90/90

Predicted AAAAA at AS

Happy??

I'm entitled to extra time. achieved AAAAAA at AS (of course i could have just said 6As, but i'm sure holding down that A key is so much more satisfying..lol). :rolleyes:
Reply 86
Wise Man
Most of the time people who have extra time are thick, dumb and not very clever, why prolong the agony for them?? Also people who have extra time finish before people on normal time, why give them extra?? - Do the exam board feel forry for them??

Ok I'll go do exams with the board for people who need extra time, so that's me, a few people on here and stephen hawkin, einstein, leonardo da vinci, alexander graham bell, winston churchill, Claude Monet, Thomas Edison, agatha christie, Goya, Issac Newton, Charles Dickens.....................

Are you sure you will beat all of us?
Reply 87
i doubt it!

I'm sure he reckons he could though!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending