Original post by jaco.b_
I have to pick 4 options but I have 5 that I want to do;

-Drama
-Food Preparation and Nutrition
-Spanish
-History
-ICT

Which one should I drop?

Think about which one you enjoy the most, the one that you will perform best in now look at the opposite of that and remove that subject. This is a very basic way to decide not recommended, btw teachers are the best source of advice ask them whether you should do the subject for gcse if they think your able choose it, (one of your teachers may be less enthusiastic about you choosing their subject which give you an indication what to drop).
tbh I think Spanish would look better on a college application if you write it cuz "It’s an impressive achievement to speak a foreign language and you'll have better options for your future!"
I think you should drop whatever your struggling with.
If it was me I would drop ICT because it takes a lot of commitment and effort
I think food is a good subject since its a life skill and it'll show colleges that you have certain personal skills.
I personally think history is really good on a college application. I take history as a GCSE and it is really easy- theres not much stress involved; you just read the textbook, make notes and do past papers in a course of the 2 years.
Drama is really fun in my opinion, but you actually have to enjoy the pieces you are assigned to and be confident
Hope you choose the right options!:desu:

Quick Reply

Latest