The Student Room Group

Jewish peer saves Christian families from ISIS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheArtofProtest
Imagine my shock when the Thread Starter repped one of my posts (on his other thread where I highlighted the persecution of Jews) and then not two minutes later, he labelled me a "Nazi".

Well you are talking to a Jew (a gay Jew too). They are trained from birth to be hyper-sensitive to "anti-semitism" (i.e. goyim who know what they are up to). I wouldn't take it personally.
Original post by 31/03/1492
Well you are talking to a Jew (a gay Jew too). They are trained from birth to be hyper-sensitive to "anti-semitism" (i.e. goyim who know what they are up to). I wouldn't take it personally.

and someone who knows a thing or two about the law so unless you wish to be reprimanded under the malicious communications act, I suggest you apologise and then request a permaban.
Original post by RegencyTwink
The video is one that was put up by Nazis to support their meme of "Look how many times the Jews have been expelled, must be something to it".

It looks very much like you are playing some kind of game, the way you post comes across like you are trying to avoid being modded while spreading the aforesaid meme

Do you have issue with the content or the source of the video?

If it's the former, then let's discuss. If it's the latter, then there's no need to entertain you further.
Original post by the bear
:five:

Heh awesome :smile: :beer:
Do you have issue with the content or the source of the video?

If it's the former, then let's discuss. If it's the latter, then there's no need to entertain you further.

You deny you have any anti-semitic intent? And that the Europeans were completely unjustified in expelling the Jews, that it was purely based on prejudice and bigotry, not on any justification?
Original post by SonOfTheGun
and someone who knows a thing or two about the law so unless you wish to be reprimanded under the malicious communications act, I suggest you apologise and then request a permaban.

he's already been reported for using the term faggot

He'll be gone soon enough
What on earth are you babbling about? Why would I defend the actions that you appear to have, subtly, been supporting? You really think that blatant switcheroo is going to impress?

I don't have time for this crap. Good day

Can I suggest that this time around, you do not join the TSR National Liberal Party as I'm sure they wouldn't like to have someone who defends discrimination and persecution against Jews?
Can I suggest that this time around, you do not join the TSR National Liberal Party as I'm sure they wouldn't like to have someone who defends discrimination and persecution against Jews?

Is that really the best you can do? Someone accuses you of possibly being anti-semitic, and your only response is to say "Well, you're anti-semitic". Pretty sad
Is that really the best you can do? Someone accuses you of possibly being anti-semitic, and your only response is to say "Well, you're anti-semitic". Pretty sad

I'm surprised you haven't resorted to calling people who disagree with you "pet".

However, if you think Europeans were justified in their wanton prejudice, discrimination and persecution of Jewish people for millenia, then say how and when.

If not, then simply say that their discrimination and persecution at the hands of Europeans was unjustified.
I
f not, then simply say that their discrimination and persecution at the hands of Europeans was unjustified.

Of course it was unjustified, that's precisely what I said. You may even have noticed this comment I made

the Europeans were completely unjustified in expelling the Jews, that it was purely based on prejudice and bigotry, not on any justification

Of course you noticed it. And, interestingly, declined the opportunity to agree with that sentiment.

But in trying to turn the tables on the fact I called you for posting material from a neo-Nazi youtube channel, you decided it would be better to muddy the waters and throw the accusation back at me with no basis whatsoever

I don't think other TSRians will find it particularly convincing.
Of course it was unjustified, that's precisely what I said. You may even have noticed this comment I made

the Europeans were completely unjustified in expelling the Jews, that it was purely based on prejudice and bigotry, not on any justification

Of course you noticed it. And, interestingly, declined the opportunity to agree with that sentiment.

But in trying to turn the tables on the fact I called you for posting material from a neo-Nazi youtube channel, you decided it would be better to muddy the waters and throw the accusation back at me with no basis whatsoever

I don't think other TSRians will find it particularly convincing.

Nice touch, removing the punctuation marks but here is the post in question where you affirmed that Europeans were justified in their discrimination and persecution of Jews for millenia.

If you don't want to come out and air your unfavorable attitudes towards the Jews, I understand but if that is the case, there is nothing further to discuss.
Next week: David Cameron tackles the same issues in the Jewish community......Or not.

Why wouldn't David Cameron tackle "the same" issues in the Jewish community? Are you claiming it's some kind of Jewish conspiracy?

Your attempt to turn this around is so transparent
Nice touch, removing the punctuation marks but here is the post in question where you affirmed that Europeans were justified in their discrimination and persecution of Jews for millenia.

The question mark was asking you to affirm the premise of the sentence (that they were unjustified), something you notably failed to do. Your attempt to throw the same accusation back is laughable, and your obsession with the Jews has been noticed

Next week: David Cameron tackles the same issues in the Jewish community......Or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DeusVult
Because Jews have much more power as shown by their disproportionate influence in the media, legal system, politics and the financial sector.

Also Cameron is a mischling.

X

Oh, look who's coming to your defence :smile:
Reply 34

Where is your evidence that Muslims have equal influence over the media (just to pick one to make it easier) as Jews do? Even though Jews make up less of the population of the UK?

Character assassination and hatchet jobs simply because you don't want to admit (publicly at least) that you think Europeans were justified in their wanton prejudice, discrimination and persecution of Jews for millenia?
(edited 8 years ago)
Europeans were justified in their wanton prejudice, discrimination and persecution of Jews

Your true feelings come out. That's disgusting, though totally consistent with your previous comments alluding to Jewish conspiracies, your total unwillingness to condemn the murder of Jews in Israel by terrorists, and the rest.

Good day.
Reply 37

That's disgusting, though totally consistent with your total unwillingness to murder Jews in Israel and the rest.

Good for him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Your true feelings come out. That's disgusting, though totally consistent with your previous comments alluding to Jewish conspiracies, your total unwillingness to condemn the murder of Jews in Israel by terrorists, and the rest.

Good day.

Conspiracies? Israel? Murder? Terrorists?

We haven't even touched upon those topics. Your arguments seem rather presumptuous and a little paranoid, if I may say so.

But let it not detract from the fact that you firmly believe that wanton prejudice, discrimination and persecution of Jews is justified.

I can see that I won't get anywhere with a person who refuses to discuss engage and explore their views in detail and as there is only so much bull**** I can tolerate, this should be my last reply to you.
this should be my last reply to you.

Inshallah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending