The Student Room Group

Sister & Masturbation

Hey, posting anon in case my sister sees this.

My sister and I have to share a room because we live in a rental house at the moment and it's not big enough. She's 13 and it's awkward because she caught me masturbating a few months ago when I thought she was out with her friend but she came into the room when I was using my vibrator. We both went bright red but we talked about it and I told her it's okay to play with yourself but I was sorry she'd seen it. I think that after that she started doing it herself.

Now at night when she thinks I'm asleep, I can hear her masturbating quite regularly. She's at that age where you start exploring your body so I know it's healthy but it's so awkward when I'm in the same room! Should I say something and try to come up with a scheduled time when she can do it and I'll be out of the room or will that just embarrass her?
Reply 1
That probably would be embarrassing for both of you. Just tell her not to do it while you're in the same room, it's just weird imo.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, posting anon in case my sister sees this.

My sister and I have to share a room because we live in a rental house at the moment and it's not big enough. She's 13 and it's awkward because she caught me masturbating a few months ago when I thought she was out with her friend but she came into the room when I was using my vibrator. We both went bright red but we talked about it and I told her it's okay to play with yourself but I was sorry she'd seen it. I think that after that she started doing it herself.

Now at night when she thinks I'm asleep, I can hear her masturbating quite regularly. She's at that age where you start exploring your body so I know it's healthy but it's so awkward when I'm in the same room! Should I say something and try to come up with a scheduled time when she can do it and I'll be out of the room or will that just embarrass her?

I believe you both should just hookup :rofl:PM me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending