The Student Room Group

What is your Star Sign?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
You're a wimp.

Nope :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
Nope :biggrin:

Yes you are scaredy cat, my brother an Aries.
Original post by spv
AYYYYEEEEE. he knowwwssss

YESSS hahahaha

She*

I actually know nothing about it :colondollar:

I've seen it in all the dramas where they match kundli's before getting married.
Reply 63
Actually, I didn't ask for you to break it down at all, for most people the question was obvious, when you inquired further I tried to give you my best answer and upon being given this information you went off into a rant, that's ok though you got the right answer eventually :h:

The fact that you're still stuck on what the "right answer" is proves I have need to clarify. You are wrong. End of. Enjoy reading the back of your cosmo mag, or metro newspaper to find out your "horoscope".
:u:
*drops mic*
Original post by Zenarthra
Yes you are scaredy cat, my brother an Aries.

I don't know your brother but I know many Aries including myself and I can say for definite that we are not wimps :u:
Reply 65
Original post by MathQ123
She*

I actually know nothing about it :colondollar:

I've seen it in all the dramas where they match kundli's before getting married.

Yeah hahahaha. That's where I first found out what it was too!
Original post by spv
The fact that you're still stuck on what the "right answer" is proves I have need to clarify. You are wrong. End of. Enjoy reading the back of your cosmo mag, or metro newspaper to find out your "horoscope".
*drops mic*

The right answer for the thread that I made was clearly the one that would make the most sense to everyone as it is most widely used in popular culture, in order to get people talking about a fun and harmless topic, I'm incredibly sorry if this offended you but now you'll know for next time to avoid fun threads like these and stick to wasting your time on other threads arguing about things that you supposedly don't care about, and thanks I will! :h:
Reply 67
The right answer for the thread that I made was clearly the one that would make the most sense to everyone as it is most widely used in popular culture, in order to get people talking about a fun and harmless topic, I'm incredibly sorry if this offended you but now you'll know for next time to avoid fun threads like these and stick to wasting your time on other threads arguing about things that you supposedly don't care about, and thanks I will! :h:

If we used answers that were "most popular", then we'd never reach the right answer? lmfao... 9+10 is 21 now btw... because a sh!t ton of people shared it on vine, and it's popular now. gtfo
Original post by spv
If we used answers that were "most popular", then we'd never reach the right answer? lmfao... 9+10 is 21 now btw... because a sh!t ton of people shared it on vine, and it's popular now. gtfo

You do realise that this is a thread about zodiac signs not the controversial religion versus science debate? Chill out :cool:
Reply 69
You do realise that this is a thread about zodiac signs not the controversial religion versus science debate? Chill out :cool:

WHO is talking about religion? I'm chill. Don't hate, educate.
Original post by spv
WHO is talking about religion? I'm chill. Don't hate, educate.

I wasn't referring to religion in relation to this thread I just meant that it's really not worth getting upset over, it's just a fun thread that I thought everyone could get involved in without so much controversy, obviously not :h:
Reply 71
I wasn't referring to religion in relation to this thread I just meant that it's really not worth getting upset over, it's just a fun thread that I thought everyone could get involved in without so much controversy, obviously not :h:

mmkay.
GEMINI FAM WHERE YOU AT? :party:
Don't forget to vote in the poll guys :biggrin:
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Aquarius. The best :wink:

Yes!
Pisces! :biggrin:

The irony is that pisces are fish, but I suck at swimming ;D
Leo the lion says grrr
Doesn't matter whether you believe in it or not, just post your star sign below :biggrin:

Spoiler

You know mine :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
You know mine :biggrin:

Woop! 10th of April is the best date of year!

Quick Reply

Latest