you should have all done AQA instead, i liked it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    you should have all done AQA instead, i liked it
    Thank you for your helpful advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessie)
    Isn't History Edexcel a subject that Edexcel gives A graders E's instead, costing them a uni place?

Heh, AQA is a proper exam board.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it's the school's choice, but if the situation ever arised whereby somehow you had a choice, go for AQA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Text_Box)
    Obviously it's the school's choice, but if the situation ever arised whereby somehow you had a choice, go for AQA!
    Indeed, but the point is: we have all finished our Edexcel history exams redardless of whether we were able to choose the board or not and, in a state of anxiety about unit 5 as we all are, the last thing anyone needs is a some smart alek telling them they should have done AQA instead......because that REALLY helps to get things sorted doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, but the point is: we have all finished our Edexcel history exams redardless of whether we were able to choose the board or not and, in a state of anxiety about unit 5 as we all are, the last thing anyone needs is a some smart alek telling them they should have done AQA instead......because that REALLY helps to get things sorted doesn't it?
    Yes true, but in light of that, you may as well say, "Why bother making any threads asking about History, it's completely out of our hands now anyway."

He was just making discussion I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Text_Box)
    Yes true, but in light of that, you may as well say, "Why bother making any threads asking about History, it's completely out of our hands now anyway."

He was just making discussion I guess.
    I disagree. The point of this thread is to relieve each other's anxiety through empathy.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.