you should have all done AQA instead, i liked it
Reply 81
John Paul Jones
you should have all done AQA instead, i liked it

Thank you for your helpful advice
Reply 82
nessie

Isn't History Edexcel a subject that Edexcel gives A graders E's instead, costing them a uni place?

Heh, AQA is a proper exam board.
Reply 83
nessie

Obviously it's the school's choice, but if the situation ever arised whereby somehow you had a choice, go for AQA!
Reply 84
Text_Box
Obviously it's the school's choice, but if the situation ever arised whereby somehow you had a choice, go for AQA!

Indeed, but the point is: we have all finished our Edexcel history exams redardless of whether we were able to choose the board or not and, in a state of anxiety about unit 5 as we all are, the last thing anyone needs is a some smart alek telling them they should have done AQA instead......because that REALLY helps to get things sorted doesn't it?
Reply 85
nessie
Indeed, but the point is: we have all finished our Edexcel history exams redardless of whether we were able to choose the board or not and, in a state of anxiety about unit 5 as we all are, the last thing anyone needs is a some smart alek telling them they should have done AQA instead......because that REALLY helps to get things sorted doesn't it?

Yes true, but in light of that, you may as well say, "Why bother making any threads asking about History, it's completely out of our hands now anyway."

He was just making discussion I guess. :smile:
Reply 86
Text_Box
Yes true, but in light of that, you may as well say, "Why bother making any threads asking about History, it's completely out of our hands now anyway."

He was just making discussion I guess. :smile:

I disagree. The point of this thread is to relieve each other's anxiety through empathy.

Latest

Trending

Trending