Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm French and I have an interview very soon at the university of Brighton, I'm very worried since I really want to got there to study Graphic Design and I'm scared that something might go wrong, is my portfolio supposed to be composed of ALL of my work chronologically organised or just the one I sent through Flickr? Also, what format is it supposed to be?

Thank you in advance I'm so lost

ReputationRep:
    Best thing you can do is contact the head of Graphic Design by phone.

They can be reached on 01273 644644 or [email protected]

I hope this helps, from my experience just trust your instincts and have confidence in your work and abilities.

Best of luck
    Sophie

Senior Student Ambassador
    University of Brighton

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.