The Student Room Group

You know you're obsessed with TSR when....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Try having to be up at 5:30

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hand: I don't want to try that! :cry:

Whyever for?
- When you meet someone on the train and think they look how you'd imagine a TSR user to look like.
- When your automatic response when opening your phone is to go on the TSR app.
- When you're doing an essay in an exam and the topic makes you think of a TSR user.
- When you find yourself looking around sometimes and wondering whether anyone around you is a TSRian.
Original post by SeanFM
:hand: I don't want to try that! :cry:

Whyever for?

To get to college - was the same at secondary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
To get to college - was the same at secondary

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry to hear that. :console:

Rest well!
Original post by SeanFM
I am sorry to hear that. :console:

Rest well!

It's OK

Yeah, nice joke:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you stay up on TSR and then you're tired the next day so you need a nap and then you can't sleep so you stay up on TSR.

Repeat x forever
When you download Vashikaran apps from Google Play in order to fit in :emo:
You're still logged on at 2 am even though you need to get up in 5 hours :/
You're up at 2am with a 10 o'clock lecture the next day. (I mean the same day)
Original post by acupofgreentea
- When you meet someone on the train and think they look how you'd imagine a TSR user to look like.
- When your automatic response when opening your phone is to go on the TSR app.
- When you're doing an essay in an exam and the topic makes you think of a TSR user.
- When you find yourself looking around sometimes and wondering whether anyone around you is a TSRian.

:holmes: I'm quite curious about number 1 and number 3.

Original post by somemightsay888
When you download Vashikaran apps from Google Play in order to fit in :emo:

I'm not sure if that's a real thing. Judging by your avatar, I suspect that it is... :console:
When you have hallucinations of orange circles in your top right vision at random points during the day.
Original post by John55
When you have hallucinations of orange circles in your top right vision at random points during the day.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
:holmes: I'm quite curious about number 1 and number 3.

I'm not sure if that's a real thing. Judging by your avatar, I suspect that it is... :console:

1. Awesome Genius. I've mentioned it briefly to him (I did write a post about it for one of his threads related to the topic, but it was removed when I tried to post it :redface:). I remember thinking, "He looks how I'd imagine AG to look like." This was followed quickly by, "Jesus, I'm spending too much time on TSR." :laugh:

3. Hydeman. Don't think I've had the chance to tell him about it yet, but the topic was on secularisation, so I think that pretty much explains itself. :laugh: Especially because he'd mentioned secularisation to me recently.

Talking about you, though, you now sometimes come to mind when I'm watching Evan Edinger videos. Especially when he mentions money-related things, I'm like, "Yeah, I know all about how much money you're on, thanks to SeanFM." I was rewatching one of his videos and he mentions being on the next tax bracket - at the time, I thought I'd misheard, but it's all making sense now. :holmes:
(edited 8 years ago)

So, do you think this is normal or do I need to see a doctor and get referred to TSR rehab?
Original post by acupofgreentea
X

I totally get what you mean by number 1. :lol:

An example would be the fact that everytime I see the skeleton model in my Biology classroom, I think of the user 'somemightsay888'. I think it counts bc it's still kind of a person(?) and in all honesty, that's exactly what I imagine him to look like irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55
So, do you think this is normal or do I need to see a doctor and get referred to TSR rehab?

Yes, see a doctor asap otherwise you will need to eat an apple a day to remain sane. And u don't want to eat an apple bc ur a lemon so that'd basically be cannibalism. Cannibalism is bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Yes, see a doctor asap otherwise you will need to eat an apple a day to remain sane. And u don't want to eat an apple bc ur a lemon so that'd basically be cannibalism. Cannibalism is bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really think that counts as cannibalism? Damn... I guess I should probably stop drinking orange juice too.
Original post by John55
You really think that counts as cannibalism? Damn... I guess I should probably stop drinking orange juice too.

You drink orange juice? :eek4:
Original post by Anon_98

An example would be the fact that everytime I see the skeleton model in my Biology classroom, I think of the user 'somemightsay888'.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie Anon, you were thinking of him anyway :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest